Next Thread
Print Thread
#79232 05/24/11 11:26 AM
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
Nice to have some happy moments with the birthday party. And a little glimpse of depth into Mayson.

I'm hoping Jack or Lois will have a break through to help them find Collin or at least learn more Lex.

Love the way you've shown Mayson's attitude towards Superman. That worked nicely. Clark was 'saved by the bell'.

Joan

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love the way you have the L&C scripts woven into this tale. Lois is beginning to come back out of her shell and be LOIS. She will find her son if no one else can. The only problem I see is if the condoms fail and Clark fathers a child with Mayson (who hates his counterpart) and he has to tell her that she is the mother to Superman's child. That would make for a very messy and VERY long story trying to make that one come out right. SO you need to put Clark's glasses back on his (gorgeous)face and his clothes back on his (beautiful) body, and he needs to get out of there before this goes any further. He has a wonderful daughter, a son he needs to get to know, and eventually their mother in his life. He doesn't have time or energy for Mayson. (Now I'm really curious what you will do because it seems to me in my small mind that is your only choice.) SO, surprize me, SQD!

Enjoying this story like all of your fine work.
Pat

N
Blogger
Blogger
N
I am here and reading! Please don't stop.
It's a very refreshing story, well written. You don't rush into saving everyone quickly which makes it realistic, intriguing and full of consequences!
Good job!

Nanou
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Poor (Editor) Perry. I hope he gets his bearings back soon.

Sorry to hear Lois is in jail. I thought she had made a plea bargain to be in a psych hospital?

Mayson. :rolleyes: Mayson. Mayson. No matter which FanFic you end up in, you always treat Superman the same way. smile And you're always wrong about him.

Don't you think I've asked myself that a thousand times? he asked her mentally. That's why he'd taken dozens of classes. He was a certified paramedic. He'd been trained to handle explosives, earned his certificate to handle firearms, and even logged over twenty hours training with the fire department. The guys of the Sixth Street Station had taken dozens of pictures- it wasn't every day one trained Superman how to fight fires. He was registered to handle biohazardous material, knew how to evacuate an entire city, and he'd even taken the training for hostage negotiations. And at that moment, he'd love nothing more than to tell Mayson that he had also graduated the police academy. The city of Metropolis didn't think he was a liability- they'd given him a badge.
I love that Superman cared enough to take all those classes, but don't you think it would have made the news SOMEWHERE, if he had? Would Mayson feel differently about him, if she knew he had a badge? huh

Whose on Clark's phone? Is it Lois? I hope so. Just the person to get Clark out of Mayson's apartment. love

I was telling someone about this FanFic the other day and realized there must be meaning behind the title 'Double Jeoparty' = My guess, it a) doesn't bode well for Lois, and b) Lex is still alive someone out there.

Raised a lot of interesting questions. Wonder where you'll take us next.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
B
Blogger
Blogger
B
I'm reading! Ive been a lurker and Im sorry, but I joined fanfic to read your awesome stories! I am a little worried that Lois will be locked up for 10 years, but then, in Mixed signals, Clark met his still infant son, so there is hope Lois wont miss her kids entire childhood. Im sad Clark has already slept with Mayson- I too am worried about baby #3- but I am happy he is coming to a place where he realizes it wont work between them so he can be available for Lois. Is the Grace side story significant? Is Mayson gonna take Perry or something, like, when Collin gets returned, Perry goes missing, so the twins are never together.

Either way, I am loving the story, the suspense, and the way Lois and Clark are bonding without being together. I check the boards everyday to see if there's a new story. So dont stop writing. Its love. laugh

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ok. I've got to say this before this thread takes off. I hope I can say this in a way that does not offend anyone. Isn't it canon that "anything" that Clark/Superman wears tight up against his skin is indestructible? (i.e. his blue suit and why it never gets damaged in bomb blasts and such?) I'm sure Mayson is fine. And not pregnant.

Sorry, about soap-boxing on your FDK MB stopquitdont. Please accept my appologies.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved, loved the birthday party for baby Perry. That was just sweet and cute.

Liked that Lois is becoming more like herself again.

You did warn us and I don't like the whole Mayson-Clark thing, but Lois isn't really in his life (yet), so .... But I am glad that she doesn't like Superman and told Clark and that he was saved by the phone ringing.

Looking forward to 11!

smile

A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Great story so far. Lex is obviously not dead. Is he planning to come back as his own son? Does he need his son's DNA for something else? Will Lois get a chance to really try to kill Lex in the future (hence the title). Looking to seeing where this all goes.

rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I thought the TV came on before the condom went on- thus they didn't go all the way.

thanks!

rkn
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Ok. I've got to say this before this thread takes off. I hope I can say this in a way that does not offend anyone. Isn't it canon that "anything" that Clark/Superman wears tight up against his skin is indestructible? (i.e. his blue suit and why it never gets damaged in bomb blasts and such?) I'm sure Mayson is fine. And not pregnant.
Yeah, I thought the exact same thing. blush Still, I'm not exactly sure if they did go all the way or not, but anyway, I can't see Mayson as getting pregnant from that.

I, too, loved the birthday party, especially the interaction between Danny and the other guests, especially Jonathan. The bit about them going fishing in Metropolis was just... well, not exactly cute, but something close.

Like the others, I'm glad to see that Lois is becoming more like herself again, and I'm worried that Collin hasn't been found yet.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Surrendered to the sexual tension..."

NOOOO!!!

Please tell me that what I thought happened, didn't happen. Oh wait... it did?!?!?

/runs away with hands over ears, denying the possibility/

(Although I must say you did warn us.)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Inside the walls of the Metropolis Women's Prison, Lois Lane rarely moved from her bunk. She stared at the wall, unseeing and emotionless.
Poor Lois! frown And she doesn't have the benefit of Clark being her husband to give her comfort and even whisk her out of there...

And oh, Mayson and Clark? How long will you torture us with this relationship while Lois sits locked up in a prison? We need some justice, and soon!

"He's the biggest criminal in the world, yet he expects the law to just treat him like he's some kind of savior."
Here it comes... too bad they'd already slept together...

Ok, I have a little more faith somehow Clark will focus more attention on getting Lois out of jail, now that he's itched the scratch Mayson and she's revealed her dislike of Superman....

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard