Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Lois listened as their combined breaths slowly returned to normal.

She was tucked between Clark's arm and his body, availing herself of his bare chest to use as a pillow. Her arm was draped languidly across his stomach, her fingers skating over the warm skin that stretched tightly around his ribs.

Clark's chest lifted suddenly with a chuckle.

Lois responded with a lazy laugh. "Good, huh?"

"Better than good," he said. His voice droned through his chest, magnifying its sexiness to crazy levels.
Thanks.

Next part won't be until Tuesday morning at the earliest.

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Glmmff... It is hard to breath. Wow. Wow, that was...very hot. However, I am praying that you do a little nfic section, because you do it extremely well. I am looking forward to the next part. I am glad they are finally at this juncture. The wedding vows were beautiful and the heat between them sublime. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Popcycle, anyone? I need to cool off. (We need a smiling face fanning itself, to express my feeling after reading this part). Whew!

It was sweet that Clark insisted on a ceremony, despite the paperwork. Were you tempted to fly them off to Vegas at one point and just said 'nah' they don't need Vegas?

You have the art of the slow seduction. Every detail mapped out, spine tingling. The reader feels what the character feels. You are an inspiration to the rest of us... at least to me. smile1 Thank you.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
beautiful and steamy!!!!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Three in a row that were soft, loving, gaining speed towards a wedding, and just HOT. Knowing Corrina's writing style we are being set up for a kink in the road to eternal happiness. But, after that last chapter, bring on the bend in the road! I think these two can handle anything.

I agree that we need icons that have a fan! If I could write this good, I don't think I'd do anything else. Corrina, do you get a kick out of making them do things that lead to happiness-ever-after? I hope you enjoy writing these as much as we enjoy reading them. goofy

Pat

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"It's amazing how the difference between abject loneliness and total fulfilment is just one person."
Another great line from these fics.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice part. I agree with what everyone else said.

I smiled at Clark's reaction to her quick response. smile

I also smiled at his statement that he was raised to believe marriage was important, given that he doesn't have a clue how he was raised. But it was a reasonable assumption on his part.

Even though he doesn't remember what happened, he still got a bad feeling about the room Lois was attacked in. I liked that. thumbsup

The vows were beautiful.

The ending was both sexy and sweet at the same time.

BUT.... we still have a dozen more parts to go, with scores of loose ends to tie up. Where's Martha? When, and how, will the decision be make to continue being Superman? Will they stay on the farm or is the Daily Planet in their future? Does Clark get his memory back?

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Yes."
clap

"Did you really think I would say 'no'?" she asked, the pads of her fingers resting lightly on his cheek.
Good point. Such a conclusion would most certainly preclude any future aspirations of being an investigative journalist.

"No." Clark cleared his throat. "No. But I thought you might say it was too quick."
He wasn't listening the past 48 hours, was he? Cat'd been more subtle than Lois was about her designs.

"I get the strongest feeling that something very good happened in here. And because it feels so good, I figure it has to involve you." He swallowed roughly. "At least, I'm *really* hoping it involved you," he said as a hot rash of mortification spread across his face.
laugh Poor, confused Clark laugh

Clark ballooned his cheeks and let out a slow breath. "How did that work?" he asked incredulously.

"Separate sleeping bags."

That pushed it into the realms of possibility. Just.
We need a 'snort' graemlin.

He took the paper from her and stared at it. According to this document, they had been married for over a week.
/pictures Clark's little gray cells shutting down as they realize all official business has been accounted for already./

At mid-thigh, he stopped. "Your turn," he said, barely able to compel his voice to obedience.

Lois stood from the bed and reached behind her body. Clark heard the whir of the zipper.
:p That's what he gets for wearing out his wife's patience.

Lois wriggled her shoulders - just a tiny movement - and the dress slithered to the floor.
Great. Now he's floating again. And how's she going to get him down from the ceiling?

"Better than good," he said. His voice droned through his chest, magnifying its sexiness to crazy levels.
I just had the oddest idea. Besides Lois dying of an unexplained illness within the next 24 hours. They're in the master bedroom of his parent's farm. Martha could just show up at any moment and meet her new daughter in law peep grovel grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, I need a fan after *that* part too!

I loved their vows, Clark's insistence on some sort of ceremony - what a story to tell their kids one day! - and the rest of it was sweet and sexy.

Michael, brought up an interesting point - there isn't going to be a curse, right?

Anyhow, loved, loved this part!

And Monday/Tuesday cannot come early enough hyper

smile

Merriwether
Merriwether
A short reply is all I have time for but ... what can be said about this chapter other than it's wonderful? smile1

Loved that Clark instinctively knew the way back to the farmhouse. Loved that he knew something bad had happened in his childhood bedroom ... and that something very good had happened in the master bedroom. He KNOWS things, even if he can't say why he knows them. Which is a very cool way of having him slowly find his way back to his memories. thumbsup

The wedding "ceremony" was beautiful. Clearly canon Lois and Clark needed to take lessons from this pair -- their life would have been a lot easier had they simply skipped the fancy ceremony (all three times wink ) and done it exactly like this. sloppy

Keep those chapters coming! I'm still counting the days until the next one. smile

Kathy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Fantastically steamy! clap And I love their little version of a ceremony! And can I slap myself for forgetting that Lois already had a cert of marriage? I had forgotten that detail... Anyway, beautifully done!! notworthy

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Gah! It is taking all my willpower to leave these comments before racing to the next update that I see has been posted. wink

I really loved the way you handled this scene. I loved their wedding. It was a nice touch to accept the official certificate and add their own vows to make it 'official' to them.

Can't wait to see what happens next... especially after that preview!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura

I am glad they are finally at this juncture.
It did take a *long* time.

Virginia

Were you tempted to fly them off to Vegas at one point ...?
No. In Australia, we don't have an equivalent to Vegas (in a marrying sense), so although I'm aware of the possibility, it doesn't really enter my thinking.

Joy Thanks!

Pat

Corrina, do you get a kick out of making them do things that lead to happiness-ever-after?
Yes, I do. I also get a kick out of writing stories I enjoy reading. And, as a reader, I don't like unhappy/unsatisfactory endings.

I hope you enjoy writing these as much as we enjoy reading them.
In general, I do. Occasionally, when the words just *won't* flow, smile1

Michael

I just had the oddest idea.
I thought *both* ideas were odd. wink Imagine poor Clark's confusion if Lois were to drop dead. confused Imagine his embarrassment if he and Lois were ... you know ... and Mom walked in! blush

DW

Michael, brought up an interesting point - there isn't going to be a curse, right?
I think a curse might just be too much after everything else they've endured.

Kathy Good point - Clark *knows* some things, but he's not sure how/where they fit.

MM laugh Scardino actually facilitated the Lois and Clark marriage - which, given canon, I kind of liked.

Emily I think the official certificate needed their specific agreement and verbalised promises before it could really be considered a marriage.

Thanks everyone for such positive feedback.

My current plan is to post Part 12 on Friday evening.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard