Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Lois reached for his tie and loosened the knot. He felt his throat jump against the collar. She slid one end of his tie through the knot, and it hung loose. She extended his collar and took the tie from his neck, tossing it onto a chair. She undid over half of his buttons and pushed open his shirt. Then she leant forward and kissed his cheek.

"Your turn," she said as she looked up into his eyes.

"My turn?"

"Anything you want. Anything you've been thinking about doing, but didn't feel you could."

"Anything?"

"Anything."
Thanks!

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That was awesome! And a proposal to end on; perfect!

And with a tempting preview like that you just gotta come back with Part 10 soon! LOL

Great work.

thumbsup

Cheers
Elizabeth

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! He REALLY likes her. Two days and he already bought her a ring.

What a romantic day at the beach and a romantic night at the restaurant. But then again, you know what pasta does to Clark Kent... wonder if your tease (from part 10) is from that night or after the wedding? Is she going to tell him that they are already (legally) married? That they don't really need two hotel rooms.

Can't wait for part 10.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
YES!!! What a parallel! The canon Clark proposed without telling Lois everything. This time it is your Lois who is not telling.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I knew it! I knew he bought a ring.

Another wonderful chapter! I still can't decide if I want to see Clark get all of his memories back. Like Lois, I am hoping that the progress he has made as "new Clark" will prevent a backslide.

smile1 Hurry back with the next chapter!

~Mel~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Catching up with 8 & 9 tonight. Sweet, romantic, steamy, and WAFFy! What more could anyone ask?

I mean, the only thing that would make this better would be if Clark proposed ... Oh, wait. thumbsup (And how ironic that, in this story, his two personalities refer to something very different than "Clark" vs. "Superman"!

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am stunned! What a great surprise ending! And the whole chapter was just so delightful and heated! Ok so it looks as if we may be going soon into the naughty side. I really really hope you will do an nfic section. Sigh... Well done! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Wow, but things are progressing fast!

I thought it was cute that he already bought a ring and that he picked out a dress for Lois.

Loved the beach scene and the shopping bit and the date.

Of course, she is going to say 'yes' laugh

Looking forward to more smile1

smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
The sun lotion scene was AWESOME wink
I especially loved this line:
a body so hot it could scare off winter?"
Yes, ma'am! That's what I'm talking about! smile1

Delightful part! Loved Lois' worrying over the dress and the separate rooms. So sweet!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Just got back from vacation and I had 3 parts waiting for me!! Love,love, loved it all! So crazy sweet and romantic. Can't wait to see her answer!!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark is starting to remember things, which makes me *so* curious as to how you are going to handle this. I have so many questions.

How will Lois respond to the proposal? Is it better to say 'yes' and continue with their relationship as if the past hadn't happened, or do you hold off because you know that 'before-amnesia-Clark' isn't/wasn't ready? Will Clark continue forward from where he is now, or will the return his memory bring him crashing back to where he was before? or somewhere in-between? Will she tell him everything, or will he remember? Will they marry before Clark remembers or after? Will he be grateful that she was circumvent with him and recognize her motives? Will he be angry that she allowed him do things with her that he (supposedly) had no right to do, or will he now realize how baseless his concerns were and see that he deserves a life on earth? Aaaah! No spoilers, please, just POST MORE SOON!!! laugh

Loving this story....

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Once again I'm totally distracted from the chapter at hand by the preview. Of course given the marriage proposal ending, my mind immediately jumped to the gutter with the preview being their wedding night! I would not be mad at that. smile

As far as Clark's memories, my guess is that assuming they do get married soon, (given that they're "officially" already married) maybe after they do finally sleep together for the first time, that will be the earth-shattering event for him that will open the door to his memories?

Regardless can't wait for more of this story! Great as always.

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Elizabeth I'm glad you liked the proposal and the preview. smile

Virginia

Wow! He REALLY likes her. Two days and he already bought her a ring.
This is 'Highway' - things happen fast!

Joy Well spotted. One of the great things about writing for a fandom is that the readers can see what I'm alluding to without me having to spell it out.

Mel

Like Lois, I am hoping that the progress he has made as "new Clark" will prevent a backslide.
She's pinning all of her hopes on that.

Kathy I really glad you felt this chapter delivered. These parts are supposed to be the recompense for all the horror and pain of the earlier parts.

Interesting point about Clark's two personalities.

Laura

Ok so it looks as if we may be going soon into the naughty side.
You have a delightful way of expressing things. I still smile over 'front happenings'. If I ever slip that into a fic, I'll credit you with it smile

DW

Wow, but things are progressing fast!
This is a highway. smile

MM A beach, a proposal, a hot body, a low-cut dress ... and separate rooms. confused *Something* needs to be done about that!

Jackie I hope you had a nice vacation.

Lois's answer is already posted!

Vicki Nice speculation. You're right, this could go a lot of ways.

Emily Earth-shattering - uhmm - well, it *was* the asteroid that took his memories, so ...

Thanks so much for all the comments! smile

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave

Nothing happened. "Perhaps you could kiss me," Clark suggested hopefully.

She grinned as she ran her hand lovingly across his cheek. "If I kiss you, we'll *float* up," she said. "And we would risk someone seeing us. We need to *shoot* up. Fast."
Huh, so, kissing gets him up slowly. Maybe she should try a... different approach?

"Throw me into the air," Lois suggested.

"Huh?"

"Hurl me upwards. You'll catch me before I get anywhere near the ground. Then we'll both be airborne. Easy."
Huh, yeah. Didn't she once suggest he let her fall to get down again?

"No," he said, a little too quickly. He turned and faced her. "A little," he conceded. "But it wasn't you." His smile flickered. "Actually, it *was* you, but it's not your fault."

She wanted to melt all the awkwardness between them. "What do you mean?"

Clark smiled as he searched the towel for inspiration. "I think you know what I mean," he said quietly.
Poor Clark. clap rotflol

Lois," he said, pulling his hand from his pocket and revealing a ring box. "I love you. Would you marry me?"
shock Well, that marriage certificate will sure come in handy now.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard