Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I hope you are enjoying the ride! laugh

Feedback most welcome! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Enjoying the ride, most definitely.

So, does Clark know that she knows. He's keeps revealing himself in front of her? The Metro door, the lowering of glasses, the opening of the locked door, the rescue from the Miata.

I also love that she doesn't think, hey, if I put myself in danger, what if he *doesn't* know I'm in danger? Would she have to call out for his help and let him know she knows? And then she puts herself in danger without meaning to -- so Lois.

Lex Luthor? How does he play into this? Stealing a necklace for a girlfriend? Tsk-tsk, Lex. Of course, stealing a necklace for a pair of eyes on an old statue. Priceless. So, are they going to end up in India? That's out of Europe.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love her turmoil! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
It's fun to see the wheels turning in Lois' head as she devises her plan.

Love the thought of Lois and Clark at the opera in Rome!

Joan

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Lois on the trail of Lex Luthor. Delightful.

At the rate things are happening with Lane and Kent I look forward to Clark in the bullpen of the Daily Planet. Cat hits on him and he declines holding up his left hand and tapping his wedding ring. Cat purrs that his wife would never need to know, and Clark replies "Too late she'd standing behind you"

Framework4
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I, too, am most definitely enjoying the ride!

I also like Lois' inner turmoil and that to her surprise, she is attracted to Clark.

More soon, please smile1

smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh words cannot describe how much I am enjoying this fic! Your inner Lois makes me laugh - she's perfect.

And yes... the opera... wonder what will happen at the opera?

Was Lois' passport in her purse?

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sorry I haven't had time to respond before now--but I loved this! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. I think you've nailed the characters so completely, and their dialogue is amazing!

I wish I had time to leave details, but just know that I loved this whole part!

Can't wait for the next part.

Blogger
Blogger
I love this story and the direction you have takeen with it. It's nice to see Lois knowing about Clark's powers from the beginning as opposed to being "galactically stupid."

I keep wondering if Clark knows that Lois knows. It seems like he probably suspects her knowing. After all, he saw her in Rome now and I'm sure he saw those pictures with his handprint on the plane that he has skillfully "borrowed" from her.

It's interesting to have Lois purposefully try to get close to Clark and become partners with him in order to gain his trust. I suppose she doesn't quite plan on him gaining her trust and love quite yet. But it's definitely an original beginning of their relationship.

I'm not-so-patiently waiting for the next chapter. smile1

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
VirginiaR
So, does Clark know that she knows. He's keeps revealing himself in front of her?
The thing is, even when Lois didn't know in canon, Clark would do these little reveals ALL the time (except for the metro car thing...) I won't tell you if he knows. Clark is just being Clark--only Lois is aware of what is actually going on this time! wink
So, are they going to end up in India?
No. That was only a little bit of trivia I found on wikipedia laugh

Framework4
At the rate things are happening with Lane and Kent I look forward to Clark in the bullpen of the Daily Planet. Cat hits on him and he declines holding up his left hand and tapping his wedding ring. Cat purrs that his wife would never need to know, and Clark replies "Too late she'd standing behind you"
clap rotflol

bellarese
Was Lois' passport in her purse?
I did mention in the fic that her passport was left at the hotel.

Thank you all for the gushingly kind reviews of my fic! blush I hope you like the next part, which is near and dear to my heart since it's about opera. smile

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
huh

Lex Luthor is a famous philanthropist in Metropolis and someone who I’ve suspected for a while has been in less than savory dealings. In fact, he was one of my ‘out there’ suspects for who might be behind the gunrunning in the Congo.
shock How did this twist come to be? So far, Lois's past seemed quite standard, expect for the Euro-trip.

“Did you learn anything else?” I ask, still reeling from the fact that Lex Luthor is somehow tied up in this.
Curious indeed.

And now they're going to the opera? Lois isn't expecting the diva would wear the collier, is she?

/rushes off to check out another part/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard