Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Clark was already waiting for her.

She stopped.

Stared.

As her heart danced the flamenco.

He was wearing a pair of red and yellow board shorts that started at the top of his hips and dropped to his knees.

The rest of him was uncovered. Right there. For her to look at.

And look she did.

Starting with his ankles, she sauntered up his lean calves, drifted past the shorts to the tight abdomen, and settled on the broad, sculptured chest. Her breaths became clogged, her mouth torrid. She tore her eyes away, luring them with the promise of wide shoulders and swollen biceps.
Thanks!

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Aw, Lois and Clark are so sweet together.

He is getting to be a little of a clothes horse though. Of course, when you spend upwards of 7 years in one pair of shorts...

I'm surprised that his reaction to the Superman picture wasn't more of a freak-out. It didn't seem to startle him much. He was probably just happy that the blue suit covered his body and wasn't just a girdle.

I'm beginning to wonder if this amnesiac Clark will get his memories back and not tell Lois, because he'll like closeness this new Clark brings with him. We'll see. Hmmmm.

Looking forward to the beach scene, especially after your tease.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow that was a great chapter. So now he knows he is Superman. He is taking it all quite well. I love the tease for the next part. Very hot! Can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh love that Clark 'figured' it out and figured it out without freaking out about it! Cant' wait until they get to the beach :p

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Clark went shopping at a store that he didn't want Lois to see him go into. Do I smell a ring in the future?

Sweet and gentle chapter. Easy kisses, and both seem so comfortable around each other. Something rotten will happen (soon) because they are having too much fun with each other. But, I hope that the future will include his parents, them together, and happiness of overlooking if not forgetting the time in the cell. I guess we'll just have to hang in there to see how Corrina accomplishes this (at least part of my list, if not the whole thing.)

Pat

Top Banana
Top Banana
So sorry about the lack of feedback these past few chapters, but I'm still here, still loving this story!

So, Clark knows he's Superman now. He lowers his glasses and checks on Lois through the wall as if that's the most natural thing in the world to do. And he wants to know if Evan's daughter can make him another suit. I love it. smile1

Looking forward to more...

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
This "new" Clark takes the news so well - that he's Superman, that he can fly ... I guess it has something to do with his uttermost faith in Lois.

They are very cute together and I look forward to their time at the beach. I also do get the feeling of some drama that will come, but for now, I am enjoying them together and very much in love!

smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice chapter... they are so cute together! And Clark now knows he's Superman! smile Can't wait for their visit to Cali! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"You could ask me about your most surprising talent.'"

More surprising than floating? "What is my most surprising talent?" he echoed, trying to prepare himself for another revelation that further stretched the boundaries of believability.

"You write poetry," Lois said.
clap And this could sure be an interesting twist, Lois & Clark, the author and the poet.

"It's your day, honey," he reminded her, keeping his tone casual in the hope that he didn't sound overly eager. "You can kiss me anytime you want to."

"I know," she said. "And I have plans."
Ooh, that sounds... ominous.

The diner had heated suddenly. His heart was pumping gallons of blood, trying to assuage the light-headedness that was threatening to lift him from the seat. "We need to get out of here," he said.

"Yes," she said. But her eyes didn't release him.

He had to get up. Or he risked something inside him exploding. And who knew what *that* would mean for someone with his extra abilities.
*blinks* No, Corrina's just talking about his apprehension.

She was indulging in replayed memories. Specifically, her file entitled 'Kisses with Clark'.
dizzy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm not sure how you expect us to focus on the chapter at hand when you give such a drool-worthy preview!

Glad to see Clark take the Superman reverse!revelation in stride. Things seem to be going so well for them. Is it just me that is waiting for the other shoe to drop? Or is that just a side effect of having been through the roller coaster that is TMTY? laugh

Can't wait for more!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
VirginiaR

I'm beginning to wonder if this amnesiac Clark will get his memories back and not tell Lois, because he'll like closeness this new Clark brings with him. We'll see. Hmmmm.
That's an interesting possibility.

Laura Revelation + Lois often = mad
I thought I'd do it a bit differently. Revelation + Clark = cool

Bellarase The beach - and this time Clark doesn't have all the 'exposure' hang-ups.

Pat

Do I smell a ring in the future?
goofy

Emily

Is it just me that is waiting for the other shoe to drop?
I checked the TMTY sky, and I can't see any shoes. wink

Thanks for the FDK everyone.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard