Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
"You still don't remember anything?" Lois asked.

"Nothing personal. Everything I know about my life, you've told me."

"Ah, Clark," she said, full of sympathy.

But it wasn't her sympathy he craved right now. He wanted to connect with her again, to add another strand to the bond between them. To do that, they needed to talk. But about what? "I have an idea," he said as sudden inspiration illuminated his mind.

"You do?"

"How about you choose the question? And then tell me the answer?"

[...]

"I've thought of a question you could ask," Lois said.

"OK," Clark said, expecting she would direct him to ask something about his parents.

"You could ask me about your most surprising talent.'"

More surprising than floating? "What is my most surprising talent?" he echoed, trying to prepare himself for another revelation that further stretched the boundaries of believability.
Thanks,

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kissing is his most surprising talent of course :-) So far that is. LOL. I loved this head to toe! It was pure bliss from start to finish. There will be multiple nfic chapters running through my head after this. Hopefully my muse will pinch yours and get it motivated to write an nfic scene for this very HOT couple. I am looking forward to more soon. I also can't wait until Clark finds his mother and finds his true identity. More please. Laura clap dance

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The only thing I can think of is "WOW!"

Pat

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done, developing delightfully. sorry for no recent feedback, RL getting in the way.

I don't recall if there is a spare copy of the suit? Hopefully, and hopefully there will e a need for it soon.

Framework4
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
"Wow" does pretty much sum it up laugh

I also loved this from the start to finish!

smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Every feminine instinct she possessed was straining for more of him.
This perfectly describes how the rest of us feel after reading this part.

"Have I driven you?"

Lois laughed as she waited for the automatic garage door to open. "My, my, Mr Kent, the questions have started early this morning."

He chuckled. "Have I driven you?"

"Yes," she said. Flown me, too.
wink

"Yeah." He unfolded the paper and read: "Your name is Clark Kent. You are in love with Lois Lane. Keep your glasses on and make sure you're inside a building the first time you kiss her."
LOL goofy

He took a breath, his cheeks ballooning as he expelled it. "Do you know why yesterday morning I was wearing two pairs of briefs and between them, the remains of something that looked like a blue girdle?"
Poor Clark. What must he have thought the first time he saw that?

"They should be open soon. I have your ATM card. I should have given it to you yesterday."

"What sort of card?"
A reminder for the rest of us that he's been locked up for 7 years.

This is great. Can't wait for your next post. Enjoying your gentle tease of a story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
amnesiac!clark is sexy as all get-out

M
Blogger
Blogger
M
I'm not a fan of Lois refusing to tell Clark about his past for her own selfish gains.

~~mn311601~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Do you know if I usually wear outlandish underwear combinations?"
I laughed and laughed when I read this line! laugh

Merriwether
Merriwether
*Happy Sigh* Another wonderful, WAFFy chapter. This Clark is beyond delightful. I hope, hope, hope that when/if he gets his memory back, he remembers how wonderful it was to feel this way and lets it guide him.
But because she wanted them to be close - *really* close - before he regained an inkling of the cell.
She's not the only one. wink I think you have scores of readers who are hoping the very same thing. thumbsup

Fabulous, as always, Corrina. I hope you had a great vacation! (Er ... holiday. wink )

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
*happy sigh*

They are just too cute together. I know they have big things to work out and Lois has got the cell memory looming over her, but it's so nice to see them have this time as a couple with no baggage and just enjoy each other.

It took a moment for Lois to comprehend his question. "Oh," she said. "You mean breakfast."
Hee! Loved this and the comments like this that were scattered around this chapter.

So glad you're back - hope you had a wonderful anniversary trip!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura I'm not sure kissing is his most *surprising* talent. wink

Pat smile Thanks!

Patrick RL can get in the way, sometimes!

There's no spare copy of the suit, but if Layla can make one, she can make others. (I assume Martha made copies of the original for canon-Clark.)

DW I did say that Highway was probably going to be my favourite of the four stories - WAFF wink

VirginiaR
Poor Clark. What must he have thought the first time he saw that?
That suit is hard to explain. laugh

Joy Good, he's coming across as I had hoped.

mn You didn't indicate whether that is a serious comment or a wink wink one, so I'm unsure how to respond.

Iolanthe Poor Clark. wink

Kathy

This Clark is beyond delightful.
I can't believe it took me 60 parts to get to happy, relaxed Clark. I'm glad you're enjoying him.

And there's the money line, right there.
Yep, pre-amnesia, he agonised over whether he could be what Lois needed. This Clark still has his natural modesty/humility, but he isn't damaged by the emotional trauma of the cell.

Emily

it's so nice to see them have this time as a couple with no baggage and just enjoy each other.
Good summation of Highway so far.

MM I enjoy the banter, too. I couldn't really go there in the first three stories.

Thanks, everyone. The end of Highway is in sight for me - I'm still thinking between 18-22 parts.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Could it be that simple?
Oh boy. And we're still just talking about them kissing. Can't imagine how you're going to top it on the dark side. But I'm sort of willing to wait to find out laugh

"Yeah." He unfolded the paper and read: "Your name is Clark Kent. You are in love with Lois Lane. Keep your glasses on and make sure you're inside a building the first time you kiss her."
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Michael The 'instructions' question - he doesn't want them suddenly floating in public!

Maybe he should write it down in case he forgets when his memory returns.
That's a good idea. Clark should write a journal - just in case he 'loses' himself again.

Thanks, Michael. smile

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard