Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
In case you didn't know, I'm an American ex-pat living abroad... so this story is my opportunity to show you a bit of Europe that I've seen. I hope you like the pics I'm including as well as the story! laugh

Sorry part 2 was a little short-- it's for dramatic effect wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Clark's going to be in trouble when they get together for dinner smile

It's interesting that Lois is even more abrasive since the incident with Claude happened so recently.

Joan

Blogger
Blogger
Ooh! Did Clark really steal Lois's negatives and photo to protect himself?! This is getting better and better. Clark probably has no idea what he got himself into and that his invulnarabily will not save him.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful tale. Lois may be mad about the photo but Perry would never have let her run a tale that featured the idea of a man helping the plane land based only on the photo. So her story will be better for leaving out the tabloid element.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok looking forward to what comes next. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Yay! I'm so glad we got to meet Clark already, and they're so adorable together. It always amazes me that no matter what happens within which story, they're just the perfect couple! smile

I love how even this early, he's already reassuring her and comforting her--even without knowing exactly what it is that's bothering her.

And did Clark really steal her stuff? I can't see that being something he would do, not when we can already tell he's connected with her immediately! I can't wait to read on and see if there's more here than it seems. For instance, what if some Bureau 39 equivalent is also researching the pattern of mysterious rescues and saw her taking the picture? Or something else...just not Clark!

Still, the upcoming confrontation should be really good. Can't wait!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh how I am enjoying this!! Can't wait to see the wrath of Lois at dinner thumbsup

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I loved this part and thoroughly enjoyed. clap

I so wouldn't want to be Clark at dinner - will Lois pull a Claude and seduce Clark to get her photos back?

So looking forward to see where you take this!!!

Oh, and I hope part 3 is longer.

smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I can't imagine that Clark would both steal her photos and negatives and then ask her to dinner, unless he's planning on replacing the stolen items with fakes. It doesn't make sense. He would be bound to know she'd figure out he stole them and confront him at dinner.

Yes, I'm hoping part 3 is longer, too.

Love the chemistry. smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the fic! I won't answer your speculations... but hope you enjoy the next (slightly longer!) part! laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
My notebook and the picture are wrapped snugly in my arms as dreams of a Pulitzer start dancing in my head.
Sounds like she's going to lose them.

I head to the door, lost in my thoughts, when I bump into what feels like a solid wall.
Lois, meet Clark.

I see him glance at my photo and then his eyes quickly meet mine. There’s a brief moment where I swear he looked worried at what he saw, but just as quickly it was gone.
Is he going to disappear them? Or just stick to Lois like superglue?

“No, not really. I’m only here in Paris, passing through, really. I am a freelancer and have been traveling across Europe.”

I almost breathe a sigh of relief. A travel writer. That’s pretty harmless.
Interesting. Clark didn't lie. Or even fudge. Lois simply dismisses him. clap

The negatives are gone as well, which tells me that the photo wasn’t just lost, it was stolen!
Oh boy. He did. /buckles in for serious fun./

Looking forward to (the longer) part 3. This delayed reading sure has merit blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard