Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
"Clark?"

"Uhhmm?"

Lois felt, rather than heard, his response as it rumbled through his chest. "Are your feet on the ground?"

His chest vibrated again, and she sensed his amusement. "After *that* kiss?"
sloppy

Corrina.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. Very well done. So Clark has the beginnings, now for a TV News show.

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can only think of one response to write for my feedback....

..."WOW!"

That was awesome! The kiss was perfect!

Can't wait for the next part!

Cheers
Elizabeth

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, so I have been lurking throughout this whole series, but I couldn't read this latest installment without responding.
WHOA! That kiss was just drool fantastic and sooooo worth the wait!
I'm hoping that you won't make us wait too much longer for the next chapter.
Melanie

~Mel~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Happy sighs...

FINALLY!!

That was lovely. Good job at helping Clark accept himself. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm a little surprised that the story survived this kiss. It was all we wanted it to be...slow, delicious, and hot as all get-out. Clark's whiskers were not the only thing to melt in this episode.

Have a great holiday for your anniversary. When you come back we expect you to be recharged and ready to give us much more of this heat.

THX. Pat

Top Banana
Top Banana
So, the can of worms that is Clark has been opened! And we FINALLY got our kiss!! hyper And you know it will just make us want more, MORE, MORE!! laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Awww, I'm grinning from ear to ear. What a sweet and lovely part. Love how Clark finds out about some of his powers and how he decides to trust Lois that he is a good person and lets it go, at least for now. And the kiss. Awwww!!! Love the spoiler you posted. Can't wait to see that continued.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Since I don't have any words:

smile1 thumbsup clap

The kiss was perfect and so worth the wait!!! I loved how all of this played out and I cannot think of anything other than excellently done!

laugh

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Fantastic, I like how you brought the "powers" part to Clark. The shaving was a difficult issue you succeed to disarm without Clark freaking out too much.
And the kiss *a pleased sigh* thumbsup thumbsup sloppy

I can't stop checking three time a day you haven't posted another part, it was a long time since I was so engrossed in a story.
Keep going, Corinna and thank you so much for having writing the stories one after another, it's a pleasant time to spend.
Another TMTY-aholic

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woohoo! They kissed!

What an expertly written scene, well worth the wait. And I love too that although Lois didn't reveal the full scope of who Clark is/what he can do, I'm glad she did let on to some of his abilities before they crossed the kissing threshold.

Now back to the kissing...

His palms flattened against the wall, enclosing her.

Her hands clasped his neck, easing him closer, trapping him.
I love this imagery.

Please don't leave us waiting *too* long for the next part.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Now that's what I call a kiss!

And it was was exactly the kind of "positive associations" Clark needs to build when it comes to kissing and touching Lois! clap

Kathy

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loved it. Great kiss. Well worth the wait. thumbsup

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hope you had a great extended weekend to celebrate wave

Lois chuckled. This dress should probably come with a coronary warning.
Ooh clap clever phrasing!

How did you inform a man that he had taken on an asteroid the size of a town? And won?
"I'm not going to try to convince you. You've got way to hard a head for it."?

This was high-octane unpolluted Clark, and he excited her. His mere existence called to everything female within her. She felt like a volcano tottering of the edge of eruption.
/sits back patiently while try not to light the fuse before realizing that said fuse is still buried some 10,000 miles away on a different Drive C.

Da-dub.

What was that?

Da-dub.

Da-dub.
Sits up straight.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Clark's glasses help him not to use the x-ray vision, but he still has to turn it on (or else Superman would see everyone naked!)
True. I was just saying... wishful thinking or daydreaming on his part could go long ways evil

Michael
/squints eyes/ Okay, so it's not accidental x-ray vision but still...

The noise was coming from Lois's room.

He looked at her door.

And *saw* her.

He wheeled around, staggering away and clutching the doorframe to her father's room as the image gouged through his conscience.

He had seen Lois.

He had seen *through* her closed door.
laugh

"It's *not* OK," he railed, even now unable to believe what he'd done. "You should be safe in your bedroom. You should be safe from someone -"
"I'm living in the same house with a man who has x-ray vision. If I minded, I'd have put lead paint on the door.

Clark gulped loudly enough that it could have drowned out thunder. "No," he croaked. "No. You were wearing a thin black thing."
Poor Clark.

"You are, aren't you?" Lois said. She clasped his hand. "Come on in. You can chat to me while I get dressed."

"Lois," Clark gasped. "I *can't* be in there while you are getting dressed."

"You're not going to see anything you haven't already seen," she said pragmatically.

"But ... but ..."
rotflol

And the world fell away.
jawdrop I'm guessing dessert's before dinner.

Michael, suddenly wondering how far you're going to take them...

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Patrick A TV news show? Maybe!

Elizabeth After all the waiting, I'm glad you liked the kiss.

Mel Welcome out from lurkdom! It's great to hear that you've been reading.

Laura Yep, finally!

Pat The more people talked about the kiss, I more I realised that it had to be good. I'm glad you thought it met expectations.

MM You want more? wink

Jackie

Love how Clark finds out about some of his powers and how he decides to trust Lois that he is a good person and lets it go, at least for now.
My thinking was that that was skill he needed in the cell - trying not to worry about the future, accepting that he's not going to get all the information he wants, living from moment to moment. This is much more pleasant than the cell, but it's possibly similar.

DW I know what you mean - sometimes words don't quite do the job.

Hannah I tried to take Clark's mind *off* the weirdness of shaving by luring him with the promise of a kiss.

Emily Lois revealing Clark's life piece by piece was hard to write - actually not so much hard to write, but hard to get the order correct.

Kathy Great comments. Lois wants to advance the physical side of their relationship - but there's more to it, as you've outlined so well.

Virginia I'm glad it was worth the wait.

Michael laugh about your FDK you re-quoted. When I responded, I couldn't be more forthcoming, but you had pretty much telegraphed where I was going.

As usual, I enjoyed your responses, Michael.

Thanks everyone for the FDK. I'm relieved that the kiss worked for you.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard