Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree that the gossips don't need further consideration - as you say, Annie, they weren't in any way malicious. It was just harmless office gossip of the sort you might find anywhere. If Lois hadn't been so lacking in confidence in her relationship with Clark, she might even have secretly enjoyed it. wink

This was a very nice finish. smile I'm glad Clark was able to talk Lois out of her fears - lovely, impassioned speech there! Though when he confessed to being scared himself I would have expected Lois to see more significance in that (ie there's nothing wrong with being scared, but also that she's far from being the only one in the relationship with fears).

Congratulations on finishing the series, Annie! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Annie,
sorry I'm so late in responding
perfect ending to a wonderful story
loved it
merry

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
WOW.
I've been away from the boards for a while and couldn't believe that I'd missed this after waiting for it for so long!
The whole series has been fantastic and PFK definitely lives up to the others. The emotional scenes are beautifully written, and often had me almost in tears!
Clark telling Lois that he'd fight for her but let her go (in part 2), and his 'forever' speech (in part 4) were incredible writing, and the pre-proposal was perfect! Thank you for sharing this!!

HC wave

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Okay, I know that it's been more than a month you posted that, but, as they say, better late than never smile

Loved this story. It was very beautiful and well-written. A perfect complement for Playing A Part and Playing To Win. You are really talented. clap

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard