Print Thread
Jenna Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Please give me your feedback on the story:
part two

Table of contents

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Love the kids thinking they're getting away with something while their parents have known about it all along. It's sweet that Clark is so protective of his daughter.

You might want to consider getting a beta reader to help out with issues such as tense agreement. They can catch those annoying errors that spell check overlooks and that are easy to miss when you've read the story multiple times. You can just ask in the Fanfiction related area. This group has lots of helpful people.

Jenna Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for the feedback, Joan. I can easily see Clark as a protective father; especially of his daughters.

I've never worked with a beta, so I'll see if it works out. thanks for the advice.

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I get a kick out of Superman's daughter facing the usual teen angst issues. I can just see her saying, "Oh, Dad!" in that irritated voice. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard