Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
We're getting there! Two or three parts to go. This takes place in March, so there is no Corn Festival to go to. That's held after the crop harvest in September to October. I'll probably use it in a sequel. I'm planning more stories in this universe I've created, but I need a break for a while.
regards
Artemis

Here is a picture of prasiolite from Kansas.

[Linked Image]

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. And thanks for the TOC, I'll need to go back and reread some parts to get back up to speed.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kryptonite has made its appearance! And like canon, Clark is first exposed by someone he loves and trusts.

If the Rosses' farm has been dug up and there's no kryptonite that Clark can tell, does that mean that Bureau 39 already has it?

Post more soon, please. The Rosses are in trouble and Clark hasn't been able to go and save them.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good part! Not that I'm ever too happy about seeing Clark taken down by kryptonite. How strange that the kryptonite would be jewellery given to Lois by Rita. Surely Rita can't be involved in any foul play. So who made sure that the jewellery was made out of kryptonite?

I love your Lois. She really seems resourceful. I hope she will prove as resourcefull as she seems here as she helps Clark deal with Bureau 39!

Ann

Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for all your feedback. To be clearer, the lady who made the jewelry just thought the stones were green quartz. She makes a lot of jewelry out of quartz.

No one yet knows about Kryptonite --- except maybe Bureau 39. Neither Rita, nor Lois could tell Kryptonite from quartz.

cool
Artemis

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Glad to see this update! Does this mean the story will go on for longer than two or three parts? clap Anyway, you definitely managed to slip the Kryptonite in there quite well and reasonably.

So, when might part 19 show up?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Michael: goofy goofy
Yes, we are still in Kansas. Florence, Kansas that is. Outside of Wichita. Rita wouldn't add the state when she spoke to Clark because he knows where Aunt Bessie lives. It's just Pete in the tent being held by Bureau 39. But I think he may be rescued soon, even with a powerless Clark. Yep, just 3 parts to go. Not all answers to Gens. Trask and Zeitlin will be answered in this story. There will be more to come.
wave
Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard