Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jenna Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
This is my first fic for this fandom so feedback is very welcomed

Somewhere between Heaven and Hope (part1/?)

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
Features Writer
Features Writer
Welcome to the boards! I'm rather new myself, so it's nice to see another face (name?) on here.

Your story seems interesting so far. Lois and Clark have so many enemies that there are far too many suspects as to who would want to harm their children. I'd imagine over the years, there have been several scares.

I liked the line about how even after eighteen years of marriage and four children, their love remained undimmed. That's one thing I especially love about Lois and Clark.

Nice start. Thanks for sharing.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Jenna,

A new author. Yay! smile1 Welcome aboard!

I make it a general policy not to read stories which the author has not finished writing. (Except, of course, when I am a BR for the story.) So I can't comment on the content of your story. But I did want to let you know a way to make it more likely that you'll have more readers.

There are so many posts to this MB folder that we try to make fiction stand out by using a blue arrow message icon. Some readers may choose not to read the FDK (feedback) threads and they will scan the message icons and only look at items with blue arrows. When you post or edit a story part, you will see the choice of message icons just above the "Message" box in which you pasted your story.

Happy writing!

Joy,
Lynn

Jenna Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks for the tip, Lynn. I've already corrected that.

I hope to finish this story quickly, but my brain can get sidetracked sometimes

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
a great start. I liked the way you for so much background information in with it be just a history lesson. Looking forward to the next chapters.

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great start! It'll be fun to see how you develop this.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting start to a next-gen story. The trouble with Superman's children being kidnapped - hey, he's Superman! Can't he find them in a jiffy?

I look forward to seeing how you develop the drama in this story.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard