Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Rachel put her gun in her holster and leant over Lois. "Are you all right?" she asked gently.

Lois looked dazed, but she nodded in response.

Rachel turned to Clark. "What happened here?"

"He tried to kill me," Moyne cut in angrily.

Clark's head jolted towards Moyne who was looking at Rachel as if she were his hope for sanity in a manic world.

"Who tried to kill you?" Rachel asked.

"He did," Moyne said, indicating Clark. "He came in and found Lois with me. He went crazy and tried to kill me."
Thanks!

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OOOH Moyne.... *shakes head sadly* You are an idiot.

Great chapter!!!

This story just keeps getting better and better!!!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you for giving us resolution on that awful cliffhanger! I didn't think it bothered me too much, but that was before I had 2 nights of nightmares. help Please don't put us through any more of those that are so so so...

But very satifying ending to Moyne's threat! And thanks for the preview of Rachel on the scene-- Funny and pathetic how he thinks anyone in Smallville will believe him over Clark, and Lois, of course! Poor twisted sick jerk! So glad she called Scardino! Methinks that Moyne may have to face murder charges yet, but what will Menzies do?
The plot thickens more if that's possible with all the possibilities. dizzy

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love Lois. She handled herself like a pro. Good for her. I am so glad Moyne is being handled now and hopefully he will be behind bars forever or someone will kill him on the way to jail. Meanwhile I think Dan may end up friends with Clark. Menzies is another loose end. He thinks Clark is dead but when he hears Moyne is in trouble what will he do? Lois can get rid of the kryptonite but where did Moyne get it and can they remove most of it so that Clark doesn't have to deal with it again? Rachel will laugh in Moyne's face! No one will believe him. What a jerk! Too bad Lois didn't finish the job, then Menzies wouldn't be a problem. Oh well, thanks for posting this today. I am of course, looking forward to the rest. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh my god, that was perfect. I was worried, because neither Lois trouncing Moyne nor Clark saving her from him was going to be satisfying. (Well, I'm sure if you'd written them, they would have been great. But I was unable to write them in my head.) But Clark saves Lois from herself! It's by far the best thing he could have done for her, and I know she's going to get him to realize that, although it's going to take time.

Wow!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy cow, thanks for following up so quickly. smile1

Heh, Moyne. He grossly underestimates the power of small-town loyalty...I hope Sheriff Harris gets to have a field day.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
thumbsup .

Kathy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Bravo! help

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Thank you so much for posting so quickly!

As Kathy said, I am glad that Lois got to beat the living crap out of Moyne - it certainly was his turn to get beat up. laugh

And that he, who had caused so much pain and misery (together with Trask) had to see Clark save his life - talk about poetic justice smile

The local sheriff is going to think Moyne is crazy - no way someone was nice and kind as Clark (even though his been gone for 7 years) would want to kill someone else.

Though I think Menzies still poses a problem - or maybe not?

Looking forward to the next instalment! hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
Just a very quick note before getting ready for work (I started a new job a couple weeks ago. YEAH, more money! BOO, less time to read and comment on stories on the message boards!)

I had hoped the confrontation with Moyne would result in Lois & Clark getting closer, thinking along the lines of the hug after the confrontation with Trask in GGGoH. Looks like I'm going to have to wait for that. Lois may have handled the situation well, as others have noted, but Lois herself is not doing well at all:

"Shut up, Clark," she snarled in a hard and ugly voice.
At the door, she stepped over Clark without looking at him.
Lois stared at [Moyne] as she waited for her call to be answered, feeling nothing.
"Go and call the police," she said coldly. "Stay away from the kitchen."
I've very much looking forward to the next chapter!!

PS - I'll try tonight to post some fdk on the last couple of chapters, both of which I loved! Also your "With a Source" story, which had me in stitches! I had time this morning to do a bit of catchup reading, but not much time for commenting. wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
I say:take her in your arms Clark. Lois is in need of some serious loving. The sooner and hotter the better.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Top Banana
Top Banana
Exactly! smile1

I was hoping for it this chapter, but it didn't come. Maybe next chapter? Although that one looks like they will be dealing with the sheriff and possibly Scardino. Maybe what we're all waiting for won't come until the chapter after that. Please, Corrina, don't make us wait TOO long!

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto! What Vicki said!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I love Fierce!Lois - I think she absolutely needed to do this-- for her past and for what moyne tried to do in the cell. I'm almost sorry she didn't harm him permanently

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Scardino didn't reply for a few seconds. "Call the local cops," he said. "Tell them to keep him overnight. If they quibble, tell them he is a suspect in two murders. Give them this number and tell them to call me. I'll give them verification."
I like your version of Scardino. Normally I don't like him. Never did see what Lois saw in him in the series. Your version is a stand up guy.

Delightful part.

At this point I'm expecting Jason Trask of Bureau 39 to show up as one of the good guys and either deliver Martha or her location.

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, that was seriously intense. I loved it! I want to second what Vicki said about Lois being in a bad place. She seemed very detached at the end of the chapter and perhaps on the verge of going into shock. She's been so strong for so long. Part of me wonders if Clark might recover his powers quickly and fly to pick up Scardino. Too much, too soon probably. wink

And Moyne... he is just one depraved individual. Glad he got what was coming to him, but I'm also glad Lois didn't kill him. That would have come back to haunt her later.

Oh and one positive thing in all of this, there's no way that Lois will want to sleep in Clark's room now, so they'll have to share the Kent's bedroom. laugh Silver lining!

Can't wait for more, please don't leave us hanging for too long!

Features Writer
Features Writer
I liked this part a lot, though I'm with the others in being very concerned about Lois. Physically defeating an enemy isn't everything, particularly when it comes at such a high cost. She's in a very dangerous place right now, but I think Clark will recognize that and help her. He is, after all, very sensitive and empathetic, and though we didn't see his thoughts, we do know from his statements that he seemed to understand what Lois was feeling--and I loved the line about how she didn't deserve to kill!

After being afraid that Moyne would capture Lois and Clark would return to an empty house, think she left him, then have to go looking for her, this was certainly much better than what I had envisioned. At least they're still together--with that, nothing's impossible.

Can't wait to see what you do next!

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved this, too. I also loved the frank discussion they had in the kitchen in the last chapter. You are a master of giving us so much good WaFFy stuff, followed by nail-biter action.

Clark has mentioned so many times that he can't be what Lois needs. After this experience, I hope that he sees that he is *exactly* what she needs.

EmilyC said:
Oh and one positive thing in all of this, there's no way that Lois will want to sleep in Clark's room now, so they'll have to share the Kent's bedroom. Silver lining!
Amen! Can I have it, please?

B

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part, I was completely taken by Lois's thoughts and actions. it was really enthralling !
I was sure Moyne would have kept a rod, it's so like him. It's a good thing Lois defeated him alone, even if it was a little disturbing to see her acting so coolly, detached but not incomprehensible.

"He tried to kill me," Moyne cut in angrily.

Clark's head jolted towards Moyne who was looking at Rachel as if she were his hope for sanity in a manic world.

"Who tried to kill you?" Rachel asked.

"He did," Moyne said, indicating Clark. "He came in and found Lois with me. He went crazy and tried to kill me."
How can he even think someone will believe him ? I hope he has finished to make trouble.
However like someone said, Menzies could make some difficulties.

I check several times a day to be sure to read the parts as soon you have posted them. wink
Waiting !!

Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
What a ride! You have the ability of breaking the mood in the blink of an eye. After their wonderful conversation (my, was that a great scene! IMHO, probably the best in Trail so far -neck to neck with the motel and the first part ofLois's story) you throw Moyne back in and give us a very intense chapter!

How's Scardino getting out of this? If he stands by Lois, Moyne will get Menzies and he'll now the alien still lives. Would he cover up for his nephew? Or reach some sort of agreement with Scardino? Btw, I like the man your Scardino is turning out to be.

And my other great doubt: is Clark aware that he just saved Lois? Will he be able to see now that there's a lot he can do for her?

Did I say 2 doubts? Ooops. Make that 3: when are we getting that kiss?!?

Cris
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard