Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77773 03/09/11 03:58 AM
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So sorry you were sick with your family. I hope you are all well now.

Nice recovery of the storyline. I am glad they all made up. I can't imagine why Lois would not jump his bones after she uses the potty ;-) How can she not want to make up for lost time. I would think the physical connection would help heal the emotional one. Anyway I am looking forward to the next bit. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#77774 03/09/11 05:48 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, I too am sorry you and your family have been sick, Squid. Hope you are all better now.

This was a very nice chapter! I like Lois and Clark's conversation. I can understand both of them, and their feelings. But Lane is right, Lois and Clark need to have the same head where their son is concerned. What a sweet expression, by the way!

The scene when Clark found Lane in his bed was adorable!

Ann

#77775 03/09/11 06:20 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry you and your family were sick. I totally understand it. frown My daughter has had ear infection for the second time this year. She's just now getting better.

Sweet part! it's good to see all of them making up. It makes up for all that arguing from last part. wink

And I agree with Laura... Lois should jump Clark's bones the first chance she gets. laugh

Andreia (always loving this story) cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#77776 03/09/11 07:00 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hope you're feeling better!

Glad to see more detail from the diary. smile And glad that they've made up -- though I think there are still some wounds to heal.

Looking forward to more hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#77777 03/09/11 09:07 PM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Firstly, yay! this is back! hyper

Secondly, I am sorry to hear you and your family was sick.

And thirdly, another great part! Lois and Clark does still have a lot to talk about and much healing to do.

Looking forward to the next part!

smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard