OP Offline
Top Banana
wave Comments here please. wave

Bob

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I love that you were able to incorporate Dr. Klein and sunlight rejuvinating Superman into this. Yeah! smile1

I sure hope they'll be able to get enough evidence to put Lex away.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Clark is on the mend! Can't wait for him to wake up! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay! Dr. K!!! Very enjoyable! Glad BB is on the scene to help Lois, too. Looking forward to more. clap

EvelynC
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ah, good! What a good chapter!

Oh, so Lois felt Clark's pain when he had his Kryptonite-infested tissue removed? But because she could see that her own body was unharmed in spite of the pain she had suffered, she somehow knew that Clark's body would be all right, too. Because Lois and Clark "are one flesh", so to speak. That's absolutely lovely!

I think you are quite right that Lex has overplayed his hand. Imagine forcing a major newspaper (or is LNN a TV network?) to attack Superman, and imagine forcing the unwilling Editor-in-Chief to agree to those attacks! That is bound to become public knowledge sooner or later.

The idea of the Daily Planet becoming the mouthpiece of Lex Luthor is horrible! But I don't think it will happen.

I was glad to see Bobby Bigmouth remaining loyal to Lois. And Sammy the Mouse, eh? Haven't heard of him, as far as I can remember. I wonder if he will bring Lois a particularly tasty piece of cheese?

And Doctor Klein! It is always good to see him. He came through for Clark as usual!

Great chapter! Lookig forward to more.

Ann

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part, loved all the little threads coming together. Looking forward to more.

Framework4
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I, too, liked how you incorporated the Dr. Klein and the sunlight rejuvenation into this!

Looking forward to when Clark wakes up!

smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Clark's teeping to Lois in his unconscious state? I do think that's a good thing.

And clap to the sun lamps. Very nice touch.

Is Zimmermann going to have an unfortunate accident in the near future? Or is he possibly going to leave a note lying next to his dangling feet and kicked over chair about how sorry he is that he riled up the city until they went guns blazing after Superman?

And how are you going to clean up the Daily Planet mess?

So many questions. Only two more parts shock

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Bob,

Another brilliant episode. hyper

Love the interaction between Bernie and Lois. Good to have Dr K in this story!

Also good to see Bobby Bigmouth making an appearance. Looks like Clark will have to do some major international shopping to look after him!!! laugh

Looking forward to Part 13 and the downfall of the Boss.

Regards,

SNL

bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Joan said:
I love that you were able to incorporate Dr. Klein and sunlight rejuvinating Superman into this.
Yeah, I love Bernie. It’s hard to believe that he never appeared until S3. He seems like such a key part of the LnC universe.

Hi Laura:
Can't wait for him to wake up!
Would it be totally evil to leave him unconscious the rest of the story…

EvelynC:
As for Bobby, well, he has a life other than Lois feeding him.

Ann:
Oh, so Lois felt Clark's pain when he had his Kryptonite-infested tissue removed? But because she could see that her own body was unharmed in spite of the pain she had suffered, she somehow knew that Clark's body would be all right, too. Because Lois and Clark "are one flesh", so to speak. That's absolutely lovely!
What can I say? I know some people don’t care for the soulmate stuff but I’ve always had a weakness for that.

Sammy is one of my characters. Some time ago I started thinking that Bobby Bigmouth made too many appearances. Lois would have more than one snitch. Don’t get me wrong, I like Bobby. He just needs a break sometimes.

Framework4:
Thank you. I guess the challenge will be bringing all those threads together in only 2 chapters.

DW:
Looking forward to when Clark wakes up!
Not too long. smile

Michael:
Is Zimmermann going to have an unfortunate accident in the near future? Or is he possibly going to leave a note lying next to his dangling feet and kicked over chair about how sorry he is that he riled up the city until they went guns blazing after Superman?

And how are you going to clean up the Daily Planet mess?

So many questions. Only two more parts
Um… Yes…

SNL:
Thank you.
Love the interaction between Bernie and Lois. Good to have Dr K in this story!
I kept fighting the temptation to have Bernie appear more quickly. He came in late, but he came in big. smile

Thanks everyone.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard