#77360 02/17/11 02:19 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ohh, angst!

Poor Clark. I'm sure most soldiers who return from the war can't simply readjust to "normal" life just like that.

Poor Lane! His beloved Dad has finally come home, and then there are quarrels and arguments, and Dad is angry!

I wouldn't be me if I didn't feel even more sorry for Lois. Like her, I would so not let Lane drink that blue gunk, and then Clark gets upset because of that! But I think my deep commiseration with Lois is somewhat misplaced, because she seems strong and smart.

I think things will get better.

Ann

#77361 02/17/11 03:40 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting. I thought she took a bonding moment away from her husband and son. I think she's proved to Clark that she doesn't trust him. I saw her over protectiveness in this case as wrong. Clark was having a bonding moment with his son. I don't blame Clark for being mad. I don't blame Lane either. Lois should have asked more questions about the blue drink before she forbid it.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#77362 02/18/11 07:48 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
help help help

peep peep peep

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard