Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77194 02/10/11 09:46 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
And the plot thickens, by adding a little K! smile1

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Blogger
Blogger
Hmmmm. . . so Clark is now introduced to Kryptonite which makes me wonder, since this was his first exposure, will he have enough of his powers to fly home to Metropolis? Will he have to tell Lois about him being "the blur" sooner than he wants to? So many questions to ponder. . . Keep the story coming! I'm really loving it!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Great introduction of Kryptonite. It's always so much worse when WE know what Kryptonite does to him and HE doesn't. Hopefully, he didn't get enough of an exposure to keep him from recovering quickly and flying back. It could be kind of hard to explain how and why he's suddenly in Smallville, Kansas.

I think my favorite part so far is this conversation where Clark tells Lois he's in love with her. I only hope it doesn't take her as long to respond as it did in the show.

Am looking forward to seeing where this Blur thing goes--obviously, it's just as pleasantly frustrating as with Superman when Lois keeps adding another guy to the mix! smile

Looking forward to more.

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Like the twist to Clark's back story. I don't know details about Lana but what you've described certainly sounds like a reasonable scenario. Poor Clark's life sounds so empty without his parents.

How like Clark to be such an idealist regarding his feelings for Lois.

Can't wait to see what's next.

Joan

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It's getting very interesting with you throwing in bits of both his homes-- Krypton and Smallville, Wayne Irig and Kryptonite!!

EvelynC
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow, I didn't see Kryptonite entering the story. But sine Lex doesn't know about Clark, or that there even is an alien out and about, there is also no reason for uniting Lex and the Kryptonite. Which leaves the only other option of having Clark stuck in Smallville while Lois is going to the ball and meeting Lex. Oh dear, what a mess. Can't wait to see how Clark's going to explain his absence. Maybe 'Honey, I've been kidnapped by aliens'? It's even almost true.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Mmm.... it is getting very interesting!

I liked the introduction to Kryptonite and I think Clark is going to be stuck in Smallville, unless he can get a "normal" flight back to Metropolis.

Looking forward to more!

smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
He certainly had no idea how else he could explain going to Kansas and back and thought it was best to leave quickly. He had checked the area around his apartment twice, to make sure that no one was around who might bother her. Besides, he would be back in an hour, tops.
Ah, don't the poets have a lot of things to say about making plans that might not be able to be fulfilled?

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard