Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay. RL has been busy. Feedback goes here.
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Good part!! thumbsup Hey, are we now going in to GGGOH? Definitely one of my very favorites, so can't wait to see what you do with it! dance

EvelynC
G
Blogger
Blogger
G
Hey there,

Where might I find the other chapters for this one. Looks good, and I'd love to read it.

Thanks much.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Gwen,
If you click on the top right hand corner of the screen on "search", then type or paste in the basic title of the story: Nighttime in the Daytime, and it should show a list which should include all the parts. Hope that makes sense and works for you.

wave

EvelynC
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks for the comments and interest. I should have put this in front of the story, which I will do after this message.
For the beginning of the story, go here: TOC
There is a completed story that starts this universe and it is on the Archive here: All the Daytime and the Nighttime
Thanks for reading!
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So Trask is in league with Zeitlin! That explains a lot. I wonder if Sam Lane has any knowledge of these guys' conspiracy, through military gossip channels?

Now I'm also wondering how much Perry knows. He's certainly dropping significant hints.

And it looks like kryptonite will be rearing its ugly head! (ominous drumbeats)

Can't wait for more!

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
As he flew, he suddenly cocked his head to one side and dove lower between the buildings, following the sound of a woman’s voice. “Help! Help! He stole my car!”

Then he heard tires screeching and saw a late model car roar down the street. Without warning, the carjacker stood on the brakes and brought the car to a sudden stop. Before him stood Superman in his iconic pose, arms folded across his chest and legs splayed apart. Maybe it was just his mood, but his face looked carved in granite in the glow of the streetlights. Snow fell on his hair and shoulders and simply melted away.
A-haaa... wink

The carjacker tried to back up, but Superman grabbed the front bumper, lifting the car off the ground while the rear wheels continued spinning, trying to move backwards.

Superman shook his head at the thief and said, “You are NOT going anywhere.”
A-haaa!!!

[Linked Image]

I love the use of old pictures! laugh smile1 clap

As for the rest, I liked Pery here (as always), I liked the romance between Lois and Clark and want to see more of it (as always), but I really worry about Bureau 39 and the kryptonite! shock

Looking forward to more!

Ann

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great part! I also wonder how much Perry knows - he has been dropping a number of hints smile

Looking forward to 18!

smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mecry

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard