Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Oh Laurie is going to adopt Abby hyper

“Elizabeth Barrows, NY Times.”

It was about corruption in the CPS offices and obviously had a lot of research behind it
and
“I don’t think we have to worry much about Abby’s legal freedom. There’s no way her dad would get her, even if he wanted her. He’s been deemed “irresponsible” by the CPS. He’s also the only one who hasn’t had his rights formally revoked so I think I can tell you in 99.9% assurance that Abby is yours. ”
/me wonders if those two thing are going to be related in next parts wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
First, I wanna say what a terrific story this is! What an interesting twist on the world of LnC! I've been hooked since part one!

My favs from this part:

They would climb in the car and go home and Laurie would cook dinner and Abby would draw a picture of her day at the zoo, and then they’d read Red Riding Hood and Laurie would tuck Abby in bed and sing her songs, and then turn on a nightlight so it wouldn’t be too dark and give her daughter nightmares. Her fridge would be covered in macaroni noodles and the walls with finger painted pictures. She’d carry photos in her wallet and she could look forward to sticky hugs and sloppy kisses. Who knew? She might even buy a pony for Abby. Lord knew she had enough land to. Shopping at the store would be yelling battle over chocolate bars and bananas and Laurie’d have to deal with temper tantrums and fights.

It sounded wonderful.

It sounded like a family. A wonderful family, the type she’d always wanted. One full of love and compromises, fights - but resolutions.
---Yay! clap Lois--ahem--I mean Laurie is finally happy!! I cant wait to see how Abby's adoption turns out!

Clark spun about. “Huh? Oh, um, here,” he shoved the article at Perry. “I looked her up online. A solid portfolio, nothing spectacular. Solid writer, at least. ”

Perry mused over the article. “It’s well written. Decent editor.” Trust Perry to notice details like that. “Kyle!” The boy appeared. “Tell research to look up Barrows, Elizabeth. Want everything I can get on her.” Kyle nodded and disappeared. “Find anything else?”
--- Clark's finally looking for a new partner... notworthy

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nqoire,
great part
And I'm glad Laurie is going to adopt Abby
more
merry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for all the comments! You always make me smile laugh

Daneel, yes, the two articles are related, but not in as big a way as you imagined.

I'm posting part six now.

Imagine.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard