Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76898 01/25/11 10:29 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thank you to Corrina and IolantheAlias for beta-reading! You guys are awesome!! notworthy

Comments welcome as always!
laugh

...And I think I'll post part 6 this weekend peep

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#76899 01/26/11 04:24 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh my, good part, but how will Lois work as a reporter at the Daily Planet and keep her identity from Cat Grant? Or maybe I got it wrong, maybe ske isn't officially going to work at the Daily Planet as Linda?

I loved the reunion between Lois and Perry! Ah, dear Perry. He was disappointed that he couldn't tell everybody about Lois's homecoming, and that he couldn't even call Lois by her real name.

What kind of life can Lois have in Metropolis if she just appears out of nowhere as Clark Kent's very "sudden" wife? Won't a lot of people want to know their romantic story and meet Lois, eh, Linda?

And poor Lucy! I sure hope nothing happens to her.

Looking forward to more!

Ann

#76900 01/26/11 05:03 AM
S
Merriwether
Online Content
Merriwether
S
Nice to see a new chapter. Great to get Lois back to Metropolis.

Perry's always so wise:

“I mean you’ve been through some kind of hell and it would be really easy to just become too dependent on a good-looking, kind guy like Clark. Especially if you all are masquerading like you are husband and wife. Just be careful. Be sure that you both know what you’re doing. So neither one of you end up hurt.”
This will be an interesting situation. And you've got her secret as well as his.

#76901 01/26/11 10:44 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great part! thumbsup But I'm worried that they will have seen Clark near her in the Congo. There definitely are records that he flew there, was there at that same time as when she disappeared. eek

Can't wait to read more and see where you take them and us! hyper

EvelynC
#76902 01/27/11 06:38 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Very nice that Lois saw Perry again! And that she would be so happy over her Rolodex is so *Lois*.

Poor Lucy though!

I wonder what's going to happen next?

Looking forward to more smile

#76903 01/28/11 12:20 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
TOC
maybe she isn't officially going to work at the Daily Planet as Linda?
No she isn't. She's announced as a 'freelancer,' giving her the necessary freedom not to be around in the office too much.

I loved the reunion between Lois and Perry!
Yay! Me too! They have such a sweet relationship. smile

scifijoan
And you've got her secret as well as his.
Yeah, the subtitle could definitely be 'secrets' cool

EvelynC
There definitely are records that he flew there, was there at that same time as when she disappeared. [Eek!]
Maybe. I never said how Clark got there, only that he took a helicopter out of the immediate area... could be traceable, but could also just have been a private airport where he could pay cash cool

DW
And that she would be so happy over her Rolodex is so *Lois*.
laugh

Thanks for the feedback, guys! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#76904 01/28/11 10:08 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Your responses always crack me up--on my story or anyone's. I thank you for the entertainment they bring.
blush blush blush

“Clark, this is just not the time of year to be hiring—“ Perry stopped, seeing the petite figure stand up when he entered. He took a moment to recover, his eyes round as saucers. “Lois, honey? Is that you?” he asked in a strained voice.
hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard