Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#76622 01/12/11 10:37 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
peep

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ohhhh! Good part! What a way to start my day! The plot thickens. Yes, I'm looking forward to Lois - er, Linda - trying to kill Clark Kent. eek
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Great part! And the plot really does thicken!

Looking forward to how Lois will try (if she will) to kill Clark smile1

smile

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Can I say it seemed completely in character for Clark to ask Lois to marry him? Even when he'd just meet her. He's so idealistic. He feels a connection and wants to protect her.

Poor Lois - what she's been through. I hope she hops on that plane with Clark.

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Marry me."
evil

Michael, who's still hoping against hope that a week has less than seven days.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting story.

I see a large speed bump ahead though, if things are actually they way the seem to be laid out.

If Lois is being forced to play the 'hitwoman' for these gun running thugs than she's in more trouble than she realizes.

Her situation would allow Clark to 'understand' and she'd be worthy of rescue... But they could never be together if Lois ever took a life not in self-defense. She doesn't even have the half legitimate excuse of working for the government (the 'good guys'?). The fact that she's being forced to do so is no excuse in the eyes of the law and morality. Murder is murder.

I'm looking forward to seeing what twist there might be to allow Lois and Clark to be together after they find a way to free Lois from her untenable situation.

Tank (who does wonder about the lack of photographs of Lois but admits that it comes in handy in this case)

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hope you don't give up here, Mozartmaid. I'd like to see how this unfolds.

Ann

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Artemis
Ohhhh! Good part! What a way to start my day!
Glad I got your interest and that you liked it! smile

DW
And the plot really does thicken!
Stay tuned cool

ScifiJoan
Can I say it seemed completely in character for Clark to ask Lois to marry him? Even when he'd just meet her. He's so idealistic. He feels a connection and wants to protect her.
I'm glad that worked... the "Mr. & Mrs." will be explained as time goes on... but I couldn't resist Clark tossing that out there right away.

Darth Michael
but nooooo... he proposes [Laugh]
goofy Just go with it blush

Some of the rest of your questions will be answered in the following part... wink

Tank
But they could never be together if Lois ever took a life not in self-defense. She doesn't even have the half legitimate excuse of working for the government (the 'good guys'?). The fact that she's being forced to do so is no excuse in the eyes of the law and morality. Murder is murder.
You're right... in real life I would whole-heartedly agree... I may have pushed the envelope a little on this story, putting these characters in this situation... but see where it goes... and you can tell me if I'm way off track...

TOC
Hope you don't give up here, Mozartmaid. I'd like to see how this unfolds.
Nope, I won't! Next part will be up probably Tuesday, if not sooner!! hyper

Thanks for the interest and the FDK guys!! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael, who's still hoping against hope that a week has less than seven days.
Originally posted by mozartmaid:
Nope, I won't! Next part will be up probably Tuesday, if not sooner!! hyper
hyper Reminds me of the old days, when I was eagerly awaiting Tuesdays because of the primetime shows laugh

Michael

PS: And although Update-Tuesday rocks, I am certainly not opposed to earlier posts blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard