Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good to see you back here, Rogue Chip!

That was a very cute story. Laura was adorable. But poor girl, being outed on her very first rescue! Or at least, her secret was revealed by the kid whose cat she had rescued. Let's hope David wíll be loyal enough to keep his mouth shut. I certainly agree that a small kid like him would be only too happy to play detective like Batman and find out Supergirl's secret. It was fun to see how both David and Lois seemed to live comic book lives! laugh

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cute. I particularly grinned how Laura didn't think twice of leaving her block while dressed as Supergirl but followed her parents orders to the T about crossing the street when she was dressed as Laura. I'll admit, I kept expecting a familiar last name to be dropped for David, either one of their old enemies or maybe Henderson huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful tale.

Framework4
S
Merriwether
Online Content
Merriwether
S
Cute story. Love the references to Lois' cooking skills. Love Laura testing out her skills and her pride in her costume.

I didn't see the earlier version of this story. I'm a little unclear as to why David suspected Laura and what lead him to set up his 'trap'.

Nice job!

Joan

SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lovely Story! Well Done and Well Written!
clap

Looking forward to further chapters / sequels.

Regards,

SNL

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard