Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good to hear from you, Sue! We are all glad that you are going to finish Shoe, but it should be up to you when you have time to work on it and when you want to post.

Good luck with RL and everything!

Ann

Blogger
Blogger
Sue,

I agree wholeheartedly with Ann. You need to finish it when you're ready and when you're not under so much pressure from work, etc. I know how it is to suddenly be so swamped at work that you have no life outside of your job (my current situation wink ). So, really, no pressure. Just post when you can, and we'll all be happy. smile Good luck with everything.

L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
What Ann and Muffin said.

Glad there is a light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is a distant one.

Joy,
Lynn

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael, Michael, Michael. <shakes head slowly> Have you looked into how much a new muse will cost? We could have a bake sale to help out!
Now, that's an interesting thought... evil

Wha--?

*twack*

ouch ouch ouch ouch

/muse pushes slumped over body away from keyboard/

You want to buy a new muse? You think muses are replaceable like prostitutes? Just because I was suggesting that Polly's idea had merit and that you could get a way with painting a tight evening dress on Lola and having her look for paying company on a party while the editor of the Daily Planet is accepting a waddle of cash doesn't mean *I* can be bought. Or replaced.

/muse huffs and walks away from keyboard./

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

Umm... Sue, your idea didn't really sit well with Muse. And now she's really ticked off. cat

Michael, limping off, trying to hide from low-flying sharp objects, like pens. And... is that Alexander's sword? Yep, she's ticked off. Big time.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I figure since it's been almost a month now blush

*bump*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh Sue, please come back to us! You know how much we love you and your writing. I seriously think about this story every day!

Jackie,the first person to respond to your first wonderful fic *bats eyelashes* laugh

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Features Writer
Features Writer
seconding darth, anxious for the next bit. trying really hard to wait patiently... hyper

TEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Quoted from the Kerth awards thread, which it didn't seem right to highjack, so I'm posting it here:

...feeling guilty that I haven't finished my last story. So my wonderful beta, Brenda, offered to chat with me to help out.
Does this mean you will be posting the end of The Other Shoe soon? help

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
To elaborate on Vicki's comment... If you are feeling guilty, posting part nine would be appropriate penance, and then all will be forgiven (at least by me). wink laugh

Seriously, though, I'm sure we all understand your situation -- RL can keep one off-list for periods of time. But now that you're back...

Joy,
Lynn

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yes, I also think that posting parts 9 and 10 would be penance enough and I would then also forgive you for not posting and finishing the story sooner! smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
I don't have anything else to say - I just posted to bring the thread count up to 50, in the hopes that might be the magic number! laugh

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, the guilt. blush

I saw this thread this morning and I was blown away and extremely gratified to see that you guys still remembered the story. I've had part 9 done for a while now, but I wanted to get to the point where 10 was pretty much ready to post so that I didn't drag out the last part and ruin any cogency the story still might have.

Michael - I hope your muse realized that was totally my suggestion and that you had nothing to do with it. Thank you for not giving up on me!

Jackie - Oh, you flirt. You know I'll do anything for you. laugh

TJ - I will post tonight!

Vicki - It was never that I gave up on the story - I just got frustrated with it. It was written, but it was so NOT what I meant to say. For future reference, the magic number is when I get that lovely flashing gif at the side of the story. Sending it to a second page was embarrassingly awesome.

Lynn - Penance will commence shortly!

DW - Ha! You took Lynn's suggested penance and then tacked on part 10. My plan is to post 9 tonight and 10 in a few days.

Thanks again to everyone who's stood by me through this. I love you guys more than you can possibly realize! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's back! Uhm, and you're back, too blush blush blush wink

As for Muse, well, the problem that I appeared too interested in the idea. Until the swords started to fly flow peep

Michael

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard