Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Leave a little feedback and I'll promise not to leave Lois stranded in time forever. laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Nice details of the 80s - leg warmers and teased hair. I like that we're seeing moments of Lois' past. No wonder she wasn't a big fan of Christmas.

Joan

Merriwether
Merriwether
Interesting ... this almost has become two different stories put together, the first half and the second half.

Definitely diabolical of Tempus to make Lois relive difficult parts of her past, and whether he's planned it this way or not, he ends up tormenting Clark just as much by having him miss Lois by only moments each time. I wonder what scenes she'll need to relive next.

A continuity question, though -- don't Lois's parents get divorced the Christmas when she was 12, not 16? I had to go back and check the date on the scene when I got to that part, because it threw me a bit. (But yikes for Lois if Lucy is already dating teenage boys at 12. No wonder she worries about her!)

Kathy

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
KathyB
this almost has become two different stories put together, the first half and the second half.
Yes, I've realized this as well. It wasn't my first intention, but it is definitely 2 distinct parts. I think I will label it that way in the final version.

don't Lois's parents get divorced the Christmas when she was 12, not 16?
I have to admit, I didn't research that. I just remembered it was in her teens... She is meant to be 16 here...minor adjustment peep

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lucy sure is a handful. How old is she in this version? And what's with the Christmas-deadline? Is it to throw off the Myxptlk-situation or something else entirely? Plus, we get Andrus *AND* the booby-trapped timeportal. This does not bode well at all.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Darth Michael:
Lucy sure is a handful. How old is she in this version?
Lucy is about 14 and the boy she's oggling is about 17 or 18. Yeah, she's trouble. :p

And what's with the Christmas-deadline?
In part 6, you'll recall, that because Tempus has managed to separate Lois from Clark, Utopia is starting to fall apart--the idea being that they can't meet keeping Lois trapped in her past. (This is the reason I have so far stayed away from time travel fics... paradoxes abound and I always worry about being trapped by one.) So Utopia is crumbling and I just thought it would be an appropriate deadline that it would be destroyed forever unless Lois is back to her correct time by Christmas.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Lucy does seem to be a handful ...

Looking forward to see where she'll be stranded next.

smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This story is very InteresTing.....can't wait to see how Lois will get back to her time. Keep the good job up!!!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard