Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
The premise begins. How delighted was I when I logged onto the boards only to discover, what's this? Wendy is posting another proclaimed long story? Fantastic!

But be forewarned, Wendy, you really don't want the Nag Campaign on your tail if this begins to fall behind.

So many great lines in here, that I'd have to quote back the entire story to you. But I won't laugh .

Love your Lois!Jealousy that you've began; plans to be a great little (or in respect to Lois: Gigantic!) plot device.

-Jo huh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just dropping back in to thank everyone for their wonderful comments on this first instalment. You have me grinning from ear to ear and blushing furiously! blush

Some of you are speculating as to what might happen in future instalments, and I refuse to comment on any of that in case it incriminates me. wink But do feel free to speculate anyway. You might be right... or, just as possibly, you might be totally and utterly wrong. :p

Hazel and CC, thanks for alerting me to the issue with Jonathan. I certainly hadn't intended for him to come across as quite that clueless! frown So - and thanks again to Hazel for the suggestion! - I've added in a couple of brief references which I hope will show that he's just revelling in his usual role as straight man to Martha's planning and speculation.

I've been asked about posting schedules. Kathy, I promise that I won't go AWOL! I'm pretty sure that the story is more than half-written and probably closer to two-thirds written. However, I've been struck down by a horrible flu bug which is doing the rounds over here and am feeling absolutely lousy. grumble While the upside is at least one day off work, the downside is a complete absence of energy or enthusiasm for anything at all, including writing. smirk But I hope that will disappear soon.

Again, many thanks for all your comments, suggestions, speculation, enthusiasm and praise. Re-reading the thread just now really managed to cheer me up despite feeling absolutely miserable. You're all wonderful!!! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard