Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75535 11/25/10 04:04 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Yeah! We have another part. And lots of things are starting to happen, though I'm not yet sure what they all mean.

Keep it coming, Nan, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
#75536 11/25/10 04:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part as usual, Nan. I understand about the computer having its own mind and not doing what you want. Here's hoping you get to feeling better.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#75537 11/25/10 05:20 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm... lots of stuff happening, and nothing is clear!

Could "the Boss's" tentacles reach all the way to Smallville? Does Lex have any idea yet that Jack and Danny are the boys he is looking for, and that they are now living in Smallville? Have Lois and Clark attracted his attention to Smallville by going there? Does Lex have Lois under surveillance?

What about Tony Daus? Is that money in the envelope? Why does someone want him to take it? Or is it information? I'm glad that Tony is cautious. And who was on the phone?

I guess I'll just have to read and find out!

Please post more soon.

#75538 11/26/10 02:09 AM
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
new post! dance

...What about Tony Daus? Is that money in the envelope? Why does someone want him to take it? Or is it information? I'm glad that Tony is cautious. And who was on the phone?...
find out in the next episode, same channel, same time wink

Books may look like nothing more than words on a page, but they are actually an infinitely complex imaginotransference technology that translates odd, inky squiggles into pictures inside your head.
#75539 11/26/10 04:56 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! Another part! smile1

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#75540 11/28/10 01:34 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The Boss isn't going to like it if we have to eliminate her. You kill a county sheriff, it draws unwelcome attention. It was bad enough with that deputy."
hyper

Fifteen minutes later he left the apartment, the envelope under his arm. Five minutes after the door had closed, the phone in his apartment began to ring, but there was no one to hear it.
Somebody is not going to be happy!

Michael, who's very happy about the update.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#75541 12/16/10 10:13 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
BUMP!

Hey, Nan! I'm trying to be patient, but I sure would love for you to give us the next installment of this story.

(Hope RL is not the reason we haven't heard from you. Sure would love it if you could give us the next step in this waffy story about the Hottest Team in Town.)

THX, Pat

#75542 12/16/10 05:10 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I second the motion. More Nan-fic is urgently requested.

#75543 12/16/10 05:43 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
First, thanks for nagging. It's good to know that people remember my story. I'm sorry to take so long between parts.

The Christmas season is a good part of the reason but not all. My son (the one in the Navy) came home for a 2 week visit shortly after Thanksgiving, and the day he left (Sunday) I came down with a nasty bug involving mostly a high fever and dry cough, which I finally got over yesterday.

I have about a page and a half done, so don't despair, but it's going to be a little hard to fit in a lot of writing at one time. I am now trying to catch up on decorating, getting Christmas cards out and mostly prepping for a visit from the VA who informed me 2 weeks ago that they would be by right after Christmas to check out my brother's living environment, to make sure I am taking care of him properly. (Have I mentioned I hate government authorities poking around in my life?)

However, I haven't given up on the story or anything. I have just had a lot to deal with at once. Once the Christmas holidays are past, I hope things will slow down considerably. If I can get something written in the meantime it will be nice, but don't count heavily on it.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard