Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
We're on the downslope now, but we haven't hit bottom yet.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice chapter. It seems to have put all the past behind them and set the stage for the final result of things. Loved all the giggles. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good chapter, Terry! I'm glad Lois is recovering so well. I was worried about her teeth. Regrowing her teeth - wow.

All in all, it was a satisfactory chapter. Batman and Selina were fun. Of course it was a riot to have those Amazons inadvertantly listening in on Lois and Superman making love.

Good to hear that the Amazon society will be reforming.

Ann

D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
I loved the giggles as well. laugh I also loved when Clark said:
“I think she’s got a couple of cavities in there somewhere, too. Can you fix those while you’re doing the other?”
Might as well fix everything, right? Kinda like Hermione's buck teeth in Harry Potter, heh.

Seeing the warm relationship bits between Clark and Lois was a lot of fun--and it was nice to see Batman again. laugh

I'm curious as to what the hearing will produce! But it will be the last chapter, and that makes me very sad. frown But I guess all good things must come to an end!

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:
We're on the downslope now, but we haven't hit bottom yet.
So clearly Diana is about to be exiled to learn humility.

Framework4
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
How the mighty do fall. It was nice in earlier parts to see that not all Amazonians had the same attitude as this Diana, but I have to admit that I liked seeing all of them humbled by Clark, first by his power and then by what he did with his powers. I hope that all of them take the lessons they learn from Lois and Clark to heart.

B

T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thanks for all the kind words, fellow FOLCs.

Glad you liked the giggles, Laura. I think it was time for these two to have some.

Dentists today can give people dental implants, Ann, but we can't regrow actual teeth. That's something I do wish we had. And I'm glad you liked Bruce and Selina. We'll see just how much the Amazons actually change.

Glad you liked the giggles and the cavities, Deja Vu. Not being any kind of HP fan, it took me a moment to connect to what you were referencing. But I got it. There's just one chapter left, but there is also an epilogue coming. Maybe that will ease the withdrawal symptoms.

Diana's going to receive her just desserts, Frame. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks for the comments, BJ. This Diana (as several have pointed out) is far different from the comic book version. But then, our Lois and Clark are quite different from their comic persona, too. And yeah, Superman kind of overwhelmed the Amazons, which was what he needed to do to get them to put on the brakes. Meeting Superman for the first time when he's major ticked off at you is something that I would imagine would have a lifelong impact.

Next (and final) chapter up soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard