Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'd only just posted feedback on Tank's little bit of revenge, saying that I couldn't wait to see what Kae would do in response - then I hit refresh and here this was! Hey! Fanfic on demand! goofy

And I haven't stopped laughing yet!

Kaethel had been forced to cope with an infamous Tank-hairstyle, but at least she had got out of it mostly unscathed. Well, barring the humiliating experience of being called Bozo the Clown whenever she met people these days. But her hair would grow back, and the dye was bound to fade after a while. It wasn't like she'd stay orange and spiky for the rest of her life.
goofy

And finally...
~ The End ~ (because if I don't stop here, you're really going to think I've gone nuts)
Too late, Kae, too late! <g>

Wendy laugh

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG...

rotflol rotflol rotflol

Just caught up with all of these fics - you guys are completely and utterly insane. I love it! laugh

Sara [who supports Wendy, El, Kae and Rat 100%, just so you know... wink ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Top Banana
Top Banana
OK, I think we need a name for the Tremendous Trio of El, Lab, and Wendy - something along the Three By Fours or The Hair Posse!! I'm sure someone can think of something more clever, but certainly after rescuing their fair red-headed Bozo friend they deserve a title smile

Just loving this - you guys all think so quick on your feet, and this next chapter is hysterical, Kaethel!

Nearly Headless Tank is the best. I think he should adopt this name permanently <g>.

Thanks for the laugh for my day.
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
rotflol rotflol rotflol
*coughs, gasps*
rotflol rotflol rotflol

This story is sooooo funny. But I think I missed some of the inside jokes, not being part of the IRC crowd and all. :p

Can anybody please explain these:
1) Kaethel's two by four (what is a two by four anyway?)
2) Who's Elena's 'husband'? And which story was it, that Yvonne killed him off?

Thanks,

twins
metwin1

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Who is El's 'Husband?' Could it be..... :rolleyes: Well, let's just say that El's really the most angelic person in the world to have stuck with him. thumbsup

Lois: "Kent is a hack from Smallville. I couldn't make that name up."

Read my Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/anni_the_diva/
Top Banana
Top Banana
1) Kaethel's two by four (what is a two by four anyway?)
A two by four is, I think, a heavy wooden plank. And I don't own one, actually. I'm normally known as the holder of the Disembowelling Shears. wink

Edit: Forgot to explain what you were probably wondering, metwin1! blush Why is a two by four required to make me get on a helicopter? Well, the thing is, I hate, hate, *hate* planes. The thought of getting on a "dratted flying thingy" (as I call them) drives me crazy, so the two by four is definitely needed. laugh

2) Who's Elena's 'husband'? And which story was it, that Yvonne killed him off?
Elena is Mrs Tempus, and Yvonne harmed her husband in Misery. laugh Ever since, El has been begging Y to resurrect her dearly beloved man. Without success so far. evil

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Kerth
Kerth
Ohhhh Kae!!! hyper

Jose dizzy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm seriously laughing too hard to properly write some comments. rotflol

Way the go El, Wendy and Rat! And the flying thing... and you just got to love that two by four. wink

(because if I don't stop here, you're really going to think I've gone nuts)
Seriously, after this, I don't think it could have turned out crazier. But it would have been a lot of fun to read!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
[Linked Image]
ROTFLMAO, Kae!!! thumbsup

Mrs Tempus [Linked Image]

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
laugh

great job! thanks for sharing!

Paul, who still thinks sanity is overrated, and, in fact, tends to be scared by some of the more hardcore sane people.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
LOL!!! This was absolutely hilarious!!!

I'm not going to quote, for the reasons Paul mentioned. I'l just say that I enjoyed it very much.

Wondering if Tank is going to write something in response...?

AnnaBtG. (who doesn't really care about whose hair get cut, dyed or grown back, as long as it helps creating more terrific stories like this one)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
whinging My side hurts! OMG, you two are like a pair of kittens tied together at the tail... One claws, the other claws, the first claws again. No wonder fur, er, hair, is flying smile

Imagine.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I only hope that Kaethel is soon able to get the help she so desperatly needs.

Tank (who apologizes if these little 'fun fics' have contributed in any way to Kae's obvious breakdown)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kaethel

OMG!! I couldn't stop laughing while reading this. laugh

Thanks for sharing this hilarious story. jump
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
OMG, you guys, if I spend any more time rotflol then I'm going to have bruises all over my body!!

This was the line that sent me over the edge:

somewhere in Metropolis, Lois Lane and her fiance were doing icky stuff; even the short hairstyle hadn't dampened Clark Kent's enthusiasm about his future bride.
LOL!!!

I have no idea how you guys are going to combine these things for the Archive, but this is all just sheer brilliance. Keep writing -- I'm willing to get some aspirin for the bruising. <g>

Kathy

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
This is just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile1

Features Writer
Features Writer
Kathael
very funny - ditto others - you guys are insane
merry

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
eek

goofy

I seem to have been pretty compost mentalist (as my husband would say) at the time though, because I got my priorities right and insisted on making sure I didn't miss out on any Tank stories. laugh

Or maybe it was an impostor rat. Well, it could happen.

Also, any implication about me being able to sneak out of my cage and go helicoptering escapading is a complete lie! Honest, Bernie. Wouldn't think of it. <insert angelic and sincere icon here>

Actually, my fellow lab buddies and I formed a group once to try it, but after six months we gave up. Bernie's too smart for us. Honest, Bernie, you are. Plus we spent the first five and a half months trying to agree on a name for our escape committee, which cut down on our actual trying to escape time.

In the end, Cat-Scragger Henry said we should call ourselves Covert Rodent Agent Provocateurs...at which point the rest of us decided sod this for a game of soldiers and scragged him. Which was actually more fun than lying on your back chewing the bars anyway.

No, we lead a quiet life in the labs. No adventures at all.

Honest, Bernie.

Huh? Lockpick? What lockpick? Oh, that lockpick? Gosh, how did that get in here? Must have been that tabby down in block C. Always was a troublemaker that one...

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Real Life has been impossible with me lately, which is why I haven't taken the time to reply to your comments before tonight. frown

I'd like to thank everyone who posted in this thread. You all made me smile and laugh, and I'm grateful that you haven't locked me in a cell with padded walls just yet. laugh God knows I deserved it with that story. wink Seriously, many thanks for your encouragement. You guys are awesome!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard