Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
T
Comments are love, whether positive or negative. dance

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Oh, good, thought Clark, the Superman groupie from hell has finally shown up.
Mwahahahaha. Bewaaaaaaaaare!

“You’ll be great! In fact, you’ll be super!”

“Don’t go there, okay?”
This especially made me laugh. laugh

Diana gave her money for both her ticket and her program to a tall, young Asian man who momentarily reminded her of Clark Kent.
This was funny, too! I love the parallel they make in the show between the two.

I think it was great that Jimmy almost saw Batman! laugh Gotta wonder how easy it is to sneak around at the Daily Planet, though. There aren't any gargoyles to hang off of!

I guess Jimmy's gonna get the package to Clarkent, who is going to go catch the tail-end of the battle between Lois and WW? Maybe?

I'm excited!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Top Banana
Top Banana
Another entertaining bit! Wondering what will happen next! Will someone spot WW with Lois?? How will Clark find out what's going on--or will he??

Looking forward to the next part! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
While I've been enjoying this story so far, I've had a bit of a struggle (being a comic book guy) wrapping my head around your Wonder Woman.

Casting her as the 'villian' is an interesting twist. And like all villians, they think their motivations are perfectly rational and justifiable to their logical ends.

Still, it will be interesting to see how you will manage to 'level' the battleground between Lois and Diana.

Tank (who says this Diana is very reminiscient of Maxima from the comics; a super powerful alien ruler who was searching for the perfect mate)

T
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
T
Ooh. More comments. Cool!

Deja Vu, I hope you're still excited when you see what happens next. And thanks for picking out all those subtle humor lines, especially the one between Chen and Clark. It always puzzled me that Chen claimed to know Clark because they used the same optometrist when Clark's glasses are nothing more than camouflage. Maybe Chen knows "the secret," maybe he doesn't.

Don't worry, Mozartmaid, Clark will find out - just not right away. Remember that package with the little black bat on it?

Thanks for hanging with me, Tank. I'm not trying to portray Diana as evil, just consumed with ambition and willing to bend her principles to achieve her goal. And that's always a problem for anyone.

Next chapter up in moments!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard