Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
T
eek

Look what Wonder Woman is doing now! Ain't she a bleep?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I'm familiar with most of the versions of Diana of Themiscrya and Wonder Woman that have been out there over the years and this is not like any one I've ever seen.

It is interesting though.

It was brilliant to have put out that initial teaser because everyone is waiting (if somewhat impatiently) to see how that scenario came about. Not to mention how it will turn out.

Looks like it's going to be a fun ride.

Tank (who, if his opinion counts, would be happy to see Lois cut her grown out locks and get back to the look we all know and love)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Diana seems to be a determined woman, but she is too opinionated ! or so it seems. Poor Clark, he doesn't know very well how to handle this kind of situation.
Waiting for the next part.

Ain't she a bleep?
Sorry for my poor English, but what does that mean ?

T
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
T
To Annalina19:

When someone uses a word on television which is not supposed to be broadcast, the listeners don't hear the word. They only hear a *beep* to block out the word. I don't use profanity, so you are encouraged to substitute whatever word you wish to use in place of the *bleep*.

You know, like "potato" or "hamster" or "nebula" or something like that.

Top Banana
Top Banana
The story is intriguing and I'm very curious how Clark is going to handle it... but the teaser with her and Lois duking it out... I think we're all curious how that will happen.

quote:Ain't she a bleep?

Ca va dire qu'elle n'est pas une fille sympa wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you Terry, I understand it now ! clap

Originally posted by mozartmaid:
quote:Ain't she a bleep?

Ca va dire qu'elle n'est pas une fille sympa wink [/QB]
Merci pour la précision Mozartmaid. Je vois que tu vis en Allemagne mais tu parles français ?

D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
“I’m not saying that it could never happen, but I just don’t think we’re anywhere close to ready for any kind of relationship outside of helping out at emergencies.”
Erm, I don't think you should have said that, Clark! Eeps. Good thing Lois wasn't there to hear that--poor Lois and her insecurities. frown Her husband loves her very much! I hope she realizes that now!!

So, I guess WW is going to figure out the secret and then challenge Lois to prove WW is the more suitable mate (maybe kidnapping her and bringing her to WW's home, where they can have a suitable he's-my-mate battle)? Something like that? And the Dragon Heart bracelets allow Lois to fight?

Yet I doubt you would have that so soon, so maybe WW has something else up her sleeve, and that comes later? Not sure, but I can't wait to find out!

T
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
T
Howdy! wave Good to hear from y'all!

Tank, this is indeed different from anything in the comics, even though there are some common threads, like Diana's ambition - usually muted and controlled - Diana's difficulties with her mother, her pride and haughtiness, her attitude toward others, her sense of superiority, etc. She's gone through more reboots in the comics than just about any other DC character, so I thought I could play with her character a little myself.

As for the hair - RAFO.

Annalina19, you're right that Clark doesn't really know how to handle her. But then, most guys don't know how to handle a woman who refuses to see reality as explained to them by the object of their obsession. Us guys are kinda unimaginative that way.

Mozartmaid, that prologue is going to come into play soon. Not in the next couple of chapters, but soon.

Hey, if y'all are gonna speak French at each other, you should use something that Babelfish can translate properly. ¿Si hablo Español aqui, cuantos me intienden?

Deja Vu, you've been peeking at my notes! Of course, I keep all kinds of notes on stories in progress. And no, Clark shouldn't have said what you quoted to Diana, but in his defense he was trying to make her slow waaaaay down, not run her out of town. After all, as far as anyone knows, Superman is a single man.

Next chapter up soon. We'll chat later.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard