Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
First, you have to take care of the clothes! That's important stuff, ya know.

Next chapter is "Having a Ball." laugh

Features Writer
Features Writer
i like the last dress. by the way love the story

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Loving this fic. You always cut it off at the good parts!

Can't wait for more! Hopefully they find out the truth on the secret identities soon.

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

I do wonder if the dragon is the old crest of the Barbarian Kingdom. Or, actually, given the similarities with Metropolita's pegasus, I'm thinking it's the crest of the old, unified kingdom. A Kingdom, Clarkent and Loisette are meant to reforge.

So, now I'm looking forward to 29, 30, and 31 wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Deja Vu:
First, you have to take care of the clothes! That's important stuff, ya know.
If you scroll down a ways at this link there is Teri in a White strapless gown.

Framework4
Merriwether
Merriwether
“You know,” Aliss said suddenly, “I don’t think that dress suits you.” She closed her eyes, fluttering her fingers in the air. Mumbling to herself, she smiled as the air swelled with power around her. The power rose and built, centering itself, and then, suddenly, there was a release.
Yay! Aliss is a fairy godmother!! thumbsup

One minor question, though -- Loisette said here that she's meeting someone after the ball. For some reason, I thought Clarkent had asked to meet her before the ball. I'm not going to go back and look for it right now, but I figure you'll remember and be able to tell if it's a continuity blip or a memory blip on my part. smile

Now, on to the ball!

Kathy

D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
lovesuper97-- Thanks, I'm glad you like the story! And I was amused that I was able to find some dresses that also had horses. smile

tooaddicted2tv-- I'm glad you're enjoying the fic! And as for cutting it off "at the good parts," well, an author does that in hopes of getting people to return, heh heh. laugh I hope it's working!

Michael-- Hehehe. I'm surprised you didn't see any of those things coming, as you tend to have a pretty good guess-radar. laugh

As for it being hilarious, well, I'm not sure about that, but I hope it will be a bit fun!

Framework-- Hey! Perfect! laugh I guess I didn't even think of looking to see if there was a picture of Teri in a white strapless gown! Silly me! blush

Kathy--
Yay! Aliss is a fairy godmother!!
Hurrah! Every girl needs one. laugh

Hee, and Peri is Clark's fairy godfather.
Hehehe. And every boy needs one of those. laugh

When you said that everyone would be masked at the ball, I had a feeling Clark would find a way to go.
We can't let him miss the fun, can we?

One minor question, though -- Loisette said here that she's meeting someone after the ball. For some reason, I thought Clarkent had asked to meet her before the ball. I'm not going to go back and look for it right now, but I figure you'll remember and be able to tell if it's a continuity blip or a memory blip on my part.
In chapter 24, Clarkent says, “Your Highness, I wonder if you might . . . consent to--to meet with me after your birthday ball.” Now, it's possible I messed up somewhere else mentioning it, and if I did, then mybad! But their meeting is definitely after the ball!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard