Next Thread
Print Thread
#74586 10/16/10 09:28 AM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Delightful part. Loved the way Lois put Lana in her place.

Framework4
#74587 10/16/10 02:37 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Another part! Thank you for persevering through viruses human and silicon!

Hmm... I like the sweet WAFFiness of L&C together in Smallville. But what did Clark just hear? And what's in the envelope in the cab?

#74588 10/16/10 03:11 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good stuff, but the anticipation of waiting for all these looming crises to burst into the open has got to be bad for me goofy

Me want more! (as always)

PJ

p.s., I used my super-editor powers to put the part number in the title of part 6; hope you don't mind...

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#74589 10/16/10 11:58 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
More fun in Smallville... and loved this scene:
"I'm sure it will," Lois said easily. "But Clark and I were here first."

Lana turned to look at Lois with a genuinely surprised expression. "I'm sorry?"

"I said Clark and I were here first," Lois said, daring the other woman to make an issue of it.

Lana turned to Clark with a hurt expression. "Oh, Clark, I'm cold, waiting in this wind."

"So am I," Lois said. "And we were here first."

Clark said nothing and Lois couldn't read his expression, but she had no intention of backing down now.

Lana glanced at her, and Lois wasn't surprised to see that the sweet smile was masking an angry glare. "Clark won't mind, will you, Clark?" She looked confidently back at Clark. "Maybe your girlfriend doesn't understand who I am."

"I'm sure she does," Clark said. Lois thought the corners of his mouth twitched.
rotflol

But the underlying threats of something bad about to happen are getting to me!
Hope to read more soon (and glad you are feeling better!!)

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#74590 10/17/10 01:58 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So great to see it back clap

The woman was also a blond, but more of the strawberry variety, pretty in a determined sort of way, with a markedly purposeful set to her jaw.
Lana?

Lois gave her a sharp look. Did Lana Lang think that she and her fiance were going to grab the next ride before Clark and her? Not likely!
Meow?

Lana glanced at her, and Lois wasn't surprised to see that the sweet smile was masking an angry glare. "Clark won't mind, will you, Clark?" She looked confidently back at Clark. "Maybe your girlfriend doesn't understand who I am."

"I'm sure she does," Clark said. Lois thought the corners of his mouth twitched.

Lana looked back at Lois, and her eyes narrowed slightly. "I'm Dr. Lang's daughter. We have standing in this town."

Lois raised her eyebrows. "Oh? That's nice to know. But we were *still* here first."
Yep. 'Meow' it is. Or maybe more like this...
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkQXB7e_1FRWq_ZzASrH3D5meDofYkJIJ3WwLnzJRzkrxfpYE&t=1&usg=__19x_3X0VvJAn_1_R3tN58hu4Fg0=[/img]

Wonder what's up with the package. It sounds like money. But why drop money off anonymously? The mysterious ending? grovel Please, don't let us hang for too long grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#74591 10/17/10 07:55 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm really scratching my head about that envelope. I can't believe it was left for Tony to find. It would seem that as long as he follows procedures - turn it in without opening it - that should be the end of the story. However, I'm sure it won't be. evil

I loved the Lois vs. Lana scene. It was all fun but this was my favorite part.
She looked confidently back at Clark. "Maybe your girlfriend doesn't understand who I am."

"I'm sure she does," Clark said.
rotflol

I'm glad you are feeling better and still staying with this story.

Bob

#74592 10/17/10 11:40 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Also loved Lois putting Lana in her place!

But what did Clark hear and what's in the envelope?

smile

#74593 10/28/10 11:46 AM
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
yay! I finally caught up with you Nan!
but...
but...
now I have to wait until the next post... mecry
anyways, I love the story so far, and the Lois/Lana scene was priceless. I wish I had xray vision to see what is inside that envelope.

Books may look like nothing more than words on a page, but they are actually an infinitely complex imaginotransference technology that translates odd, inky squiggles into pictures inside your head.
#74594 11/14/10 11:36 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Nan, remember this story? You can't leave us hanging like this. I mean, real life can be demanding and impossible and you may need sleep and such, but writing is priority #1.

Seriously, I hope whatever delays are being forced upon you by real life settle down soon so you can relax and work on the next part.

J

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
#74595 11/15/10 04:40 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I haven't quit. Things just got very busy for a while. I've got two pages of the next part done and am working on it, I promise.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#74596 11/23/10 04:48 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Just to reassure readers who might be thinking of giving up, I have four pages of the next part written and am persevering. I'm having to squeeze in writing between a lot of real life, unfortunately, but it is coming along, and will be posted as soon as I can manage.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#74597 11/24/10 12:31 AM
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
I for one don't plan on going anywhere wink
Take your time, RL is always first (don't hit me guys, she won't forget us)

Books may look like nothing more than words on a page, but they are actually an infinitely complex imaginotransference technology that translates odd, inky squiggles into pictures inside your head.
#74598 11/24/10 06:28 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Was wondering when we would get the next installment. I am so glad it is soon. Nothing like a Nan love story!

Pat

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard