Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Sorry for the delay, guys! Hope you liked the finale. Wanted to sow just a few tiny seeds of doubt in Lois to make her surprised at the end--but nothing too crazy or the story would never end! wink Had a lot of fun writing it!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
What a wonderful story... Very Nice! thumbsup cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
"Will you marry me?... again" he asked, giving her a wink.
Awwww....

Fun story. Sooooo... How far along are you on your next one? I'm becoming addicted to MozartMaid stories, and am already awaiting my next fix. wink

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it!!!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwwww. Very sweet! Sigh...

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sweet WAFFiness! That was a really nice denouement to the story. Well done.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story and great ending! I loved it all the way. Very sweet! hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
blush Aw, gee, you guys make me blush! Glad you liked the fic!

I was going to take a pause from writing, but your kind words have inspired me once again... I've got two spinning in my head... one will be a sequel to Night Witness. Lex will stir things up in this one a bit... and the other... well, I haven't worked out the details yet, but it will definitely be a drama... that's all I'm saying! wink

Stay tuned cool

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard