Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
N
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
N
I'm a bit sad, actually.

Now that we've gotten past the amnio... this story's gonna end soon, isn't it? mecry

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh my goodness me, that was agonizing! But what a relief! I can understand that you had to have Clark and Lois burst out laughing in the end!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Even if the Triads continued in their enterprises completely untouched by Jiang’s downfall, Clark was going to make damn sure the bastard got exactly what was coming to him. And Jiang’s demise wasn’t going to be quiet and uneventful. It was going to be a message to every other piece of human scum who even dreamed about getting his hands on a piece of Kryptonite or using little kids as bait for Superman.
You know, it's really scary when someone gets on Superman's bad side.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
That must have been a long week for Lois and Clark to wait for the results of the amnio test and you expressed their inability to wait and the stressfulness of the situation very well.

Great news for Lois and Clark re the baby smile and it's a girl laugh !

Well, I guess the fic still has some way to go with the investigation of the Triads and all (plus there will probably be more angst in some form for Lois and Clark).

smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This was most definitely a scary part. One hopes. One reasons. But in the end, all fate lies in the hands of the Maker.

And Superbatman. Ooh, boy. Ooh, boy. But wouldn't Jiang actually face a death sentence instead of life in prison if Superman can prove at least some of the charges he wants to prove?

And what's going to happen next? This story could go on for another 30 parts and lots more angst. I'm guessing, you're going to give us the entire show till the little one is born at least. Or maybe keep it for a sequel. huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
R
Rac Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
Thanks for your comments, everyone. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I've been very busy this last week (this week, unfortunately, doesn't look much better).

Glad you enjoyed it, Artemis.

Hi Noorie, I understand your sentiment, but even a story that's taken me years and years to write has to end at some point, right?

Thanks, Ann. I could definitely imagine this sort of thing being so overwhelmingly stressful that when a person finally got good news, they wouldn't know what to do besides laugh.

Agreed, Iolan. Forget tugging on Superman's cape. Woe to the guy who messes with his family.

DW, that was exactly what I wanted to convey - that even give all they've been through, that was a week of pure torture.

Hi Michael. Macau doesn't have the death penalty. Also, since I base Metropolis on New York, and New York hasn't used the death penalty in over a decade (and it's only on the books as being the penalty for murder with extremely aggravating circumstances), it wouldn't apply to Jiang.

More is coming up!

Regards,

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard