Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Whew! A reconciliation! Was it too soon or about time?

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Nice tale, sorry I didn't review the earlier chapter, RL and the last of the summer, getting in the way.

Overall I like how you are moving this forward. I do hope your Lois can kick some sense into Clark.

Like it or not they need professionals. It is time to talk with Henderson.

Clark is simply to close to the hostages to be able to deal with the crisis. He is trained as a journalist, Superman or not, he lacks the training and experience to deal with this crisis.

Even in Our timeline's 1993 with our lower level of Tech there are tools the police have available to track the bad guys. Certainly in the L&C Verse, with VR better then we have today, and cloning and a space station with families, they have TECH.

The Police can find the bad guy and help capture him.

If they don't trust Henderson have Clark talk to Rachel Harris. He'd known her all his life.

Lois might be the one to suggest talking with Rachel. She can point out that Rachel is trustworthy and would have the best interests of the Kents in mind.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Perfect pace!!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Though your story is way different from the show (at this point Lois knows the secret, they're married, etc) the dialogue that you used from the episode fits perfectly! thumbsup Lois is in character - even when she was mad at Clark, she would put it aside if she realized Clark needed her. wildguy wildguy wildguy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew! Nice!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Enjoying your story very much! hyper

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm glad that Lois was able to sit and think for awhile, and then come to the realization that she really didn't want to lose Clark.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by EvelynC:
Enjoying your story very much! hyper
Thanks. I had read that several times, every time it not sounding right, but for some reason I kept missing why. Now I know laugh

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! I should be posting the next part soon!

Take care!

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard