Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
He, he, he. I'm so devious laugh What can I tell you? It's been a boring summer. But I'm having a lot of fun writing these fics! Have no idea how long I can keep up the pace, though... :p

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Features Writer
Features Writer
LMAO What the h--l! this is an funny story but somebody going to regret it hehehehehe

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Oh my! Won't Lois be surprised if she marries Superman to spite Clark, only to find out that the joke's on her... I wouldn't want to be in the same universe as her when that happens! rotflol

What a fun story!

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A great setup! I can't wait for them to get married and then... (drumroll) the consummation!

(Why do I think they'll be too drunk to, um, seal the deal?) wink

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I think you chose the most appropriate title after having read part 1
smile

Very interesting set-up; however, as someone mentioned - I don't want to be in the same universe when Lois does find out that the joke is on her (that she actually married Clark in his other persona).

Looking forward to more - them waking up with wedding rings on the right finger.

smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard