Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wendy,

you never cease to amaze me! (That goes for you too, Tank wink )

“You’re not married!” Clark gasped. “Oh, thank god!”
A bit obvious aren't we Clark? goofy

Luc was on the verge of falling in a big way. And, Lois already knew, one thing about herself and her twin hadn’t changed. They still had the same taste in men.
dance You go Clark!!

She couldn’t wait to see Lex’s smarmy face turn purple when he learned who Lois Lane really was!
evil

Lois shrugged. “Means nothing much to me, but Luc says he’s a wealthy businessman based in London. Name of Bruce Wayne...”
rotflol rotflol

That was GREAT Wendy!

-Breanna

Kerth
Kerth
Fantastic Wendy!!! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! What fun! :: smiles happily as she does physics homework:: That's a miracle wink

Imagine.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Wendy, what a terrific idea! Bravo! clap

And, Lois already knew, one thing about herself and her twin hadn’t changed. They still had the same taste in men.
ROTFLOL! Loved this line.

If this is the end, it's wonderful. But if Tank has more ideas... well, i won't say no smile

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wendy, this was utterly fantastic. I love what you did with it!

I enjoyed watching Clark use that brain of his to learn from his experiences in the other universe when it comes to how to deal with Lois Lane (not letting her walk all over him, showing her right off that he's her equal), was really interested in hearing about Lois and Luc's tag-team approach to job sharing <g>, and was ROTFL when Lois resigned herself to the fact that she and her twin always had the same taste in men. LOL!!

I also love that Clark and Luc will clearly remain very good friends. It just feels right that, if anyone else has to know about Superman, it would be Lois's twin brother.

But the icing on the cake was Luc's new love interest in London ... sheer brilliance. <g>

This whole story was a ton of fun, you two! Major kudos to you both. smile

Kathy

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
You unravelled yourself beautifully from Tank's twisted relationship. clap and you resolved Clark and Lois's dilemma without cutting Lois's hair and having Clark go off with Luc. dance

But the best was the nifty ending you came up.

Well done Wendy, Tank and Wendy.

gerry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Very fun series Wendy and Tank.. Kudos

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOl Wendy you saved the day! Bruce Wayne! ROTF. Loved it! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Wendy, as usual, very well done.

I'll admit that what you did started out similar to the idea that I had, but the job-sharing idea was a twist that never occurred to me.

Your use of Lois introspection in flashback to 'push' things past those certain events which you wished to avoid was clever (but predictable wink .

Most might think that this is all nicely wrapped up with a ribbon and bow, But...

Tank (who says that the gentle readers might be advised to watch for an epilogue to this little tale sometime in the not too distant future)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

This is great. thumbsup

I love how Luc and Lois job share. clap
And the same taste in men! ROTFL! laugh

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Thoroughly enjoyed this one (as always), you two. This one feels basically done, as in, no new parts needed to wrap it up. But Wendy's left things open for a sequel, if you want it. And I'd certainly read a sequel if you did it...

Melisma (laughing her tushie off at this one - wondered for a while there if Wendy was gonna make this universe's Clark bi - now *that* would be a twist, wouldn't it???)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it, Wendy! Very nice wrap-up to Tank's evil (but brilliant nonetheless!) setting, and moreover, you saved Lois's hair!!! So for that, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. goofy )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great job Wendy and Tank!!!!!!

Loved how you maneuvered this one Wendy. One, two, three -- you got her not married, got her on the Daily Planet and got Clark and her together -- Wow!

Not to mention the wonderful side trips to settle Luc in London and bring on the caped crusader.

Wonderful!

Barb.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Well done Wendy
I loved it
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
Geez, totally forgot to give some comments for this. I read this in the middle of a very hectic RL and it made me smile.

It's an excellant solution to the problem Tank gave you, Wendy. Especially for the hair cutting.

And I was going like 'awwww, poor Luc!' But you've solved that too. Batman... rotflol

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just dropping in to thank you all very much for your comments on this! smile

Tank, much as I enjoyed writing Lex as the good guy in one of our previous challenges, this time I couldn't possibly have Lois married to him for real. goofy So she had to be investigating him - and I'm grateful to KathyB for giving me the idea which helped me make the marriage non-existent after all. <g> As for the job-share, well, how could we possibly have a Lois Lane who wasn't working at the Planet? goofy

As for Luc and his potential happy ending, that's all Tank's fault. wink Well, he took the character of Lucas Lane, who only got a very brief cameo role in part 1, and turned him into a really likeable guy. And so, since he was going to lose out on Clark, I had to find a happy ending for him. As for Bruce Wayne... well, Tank's written him before, so it occurred to me that if Tank was so minded to write a further section and deal with Luc, he could also easily write Luc's new... friend. wink

And did anyone imagine that I'd allow Lois to have all her hair chopped off?! laugh

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard