Print Thread
#72227 06/13/10 08:57 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Eh. This is how I love Clark best. Not. He is dating Mayson, and as soon as there is an emergency, he reveals his secret to her! wallbash

Gaaahhh! If Clark had been with Lois in that ski lift, he would have distracted her while he undid his safety belt, and then he would have fallen down into the snow below as Clark. Later, after Superman had taken care of the emergency caused by the avalanche, Clark would return to Lois and inform her that he was all right because Superman had saved him! Don't I know it! I've read that kind of fic, or at least that kind of comic book story, hundreds of times, I think!

But this time Clark wasn't with Lois, he was with Mayson, so of course he revealed his secret to her! mad

So now I have to wonder: Is this going to be a fic where Clark and Mayson live happily ever after? Or is Clark still going to get together with Lois? It won't be easy after his revelation to Mayson, I think.

Clark <3 Mayson, eh?

Ann

#72228 06/15/10 07:41 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
"Off playing Superhero" ["Oh so the wrong thing to say"] "I mean calling Superman, I left my cell on the charger and he doesn't own one. He jumped off to go back and use it."

Henderson was looking at her like she'd gone crazy.

"Bill, do you have your badge? We need to get down to the Lodge and get all those tour buses running. Somehow I think people will pay more attention to your badge than me."
My addition:

Henderson just shook his head and pulled out his own cell phone. He keyed in a number and spoke to whoever was on the other end ending with "I have reason to believe that Superman is already on the scene."

Mayson gaped at him.

Henderson gave her a sardonic grin. "Kent is calling Superman? Superman doesn't have a cell phone either, otherwise I would have his number too."

"You know...?"

"Let's just say I have major suspicions about any guy found buck naked without a mark on him at the bottom of a still glowing impact crater."

Henderson looked around before bending closer to her ear. "Start figuring out excuses before you need them. It helps. And don't let him know I know. I don't want to scare him."

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard