Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Comments anyone? I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,

True Love

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
But then again, it should be quite fascinating to see the frying pan meet the buns of steel at some point in time. Preferably without his mother watching.
Lois is thinking about using the frying pan against Clark's buns of steel! That's so funny!

But for now, girls of the Kent household – unite.
Yes, it was Martha's idea!

This was a delighttful little romp and a sweet and funny first fic, True Love!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
that was so funny! I Truly Love Your Work, True Love! laugh thank you for sharing!

Just got married (21st June 2010).
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There were some fun twists in there laugh But I think Lois getting mad over the missed chocolate recipes was the best clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
That was hysterical! Thanks for starting my day with a smile. smile

cheers,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup

Happy

This *is* my happily ever after.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I burst out laughing reading this fic.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
@Iolanthe: me too. lol. it was great timing that Lynn's fic about Martha's unique mommisms came out around the same time. Martha is LURVE!!!

@True Love: would it be alright to request a Jonathan fic, True Love? smile I love the relationship between father and son, and i'm sure he's had his moments when he had to discipline Clark in some way. laugh

Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for all of your encouraging comments. I'm glad you enjoyed my little shot at writing Lois and Clark fic.

TOC - Thanks. Just FYI, when it comes to the idea of a frying pan meeting the buns of steel - I've actually had that thought for a really long time. I just never got the guts to try and put it into words... or a way to incorporate it into some type of "real" story.

Darth Michael - I'm glad you enjoyed the idea of Lois getting mad over **drum roll please** chocolate. It has actually taken me quite some time to figure out what Lois could be so mad about at Clark to glare at him and poke him for the rest of the story to work. (Granted, Lois might not even need a reason to be mad at Clark to behave as Mad Dog Lane sometimes, but I'm somewhat lacking in the creativity department.) smile1

~True Love (AKA Marina)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
True Love: just call me Sayo. laugh nope, no ideas, i'm afraid. surprise me? when you have the time. good luck with college! smile i loved college. now, i teach college kids, and they're just the funnest bunch!

Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Sayo: I'll give it some thought over the coming week and hopefully something will strike me enough to write itself by next weekened, when I should get some more free time.

Thanks,

True Love

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
@True Love: Thank you! ^_^ I have a bit of free time this week. If you want, I can write a one-shot for you in return, just let me know what theme/s you want in it. We can kinda kinda exchange gifts, make it an early Christmas! laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Adorable LOL

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL That was HILarioUS

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard