Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Aki: It's Saori's turn to do the plot-noodling today, so it's a little more nuts.

Saori: I digress. smile

Shin: You'll be seeing me soon! laugh In the meantime, please enjoy, and we're sorry for any mistakes.

Just got married (21st June 2010).
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I was wondering why Clark seemed to be acting so out of character, but Lois' conversation with Martha hit a button in my mind. If Clark only acts goofy when he's near her, then I think it's obvious that the Princess is carrying something - maybe that special comb - with a chip of red Kryptonite in it or on it, and that's what is making Clark act like a hormonal fifteen-year-old. She probably doesn't even know she has it, and therefore doesn't know that Clark isn't himself around her.

Jimmy was very bold with the Princess, too. I think his heritage and his time in Metropolis has corrupted him a bit. And I wonder who he'd really go all Dark Angel over if the Princess threatened to come between Clark and Lois.

I wonder what would happen if Lois decided that she's willing to fight - and I mean Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon fight - against the Princess for Clark. Would Jimmy (or Cat, if she's back in town) step in, or would they let Her Royal Highness throw her own punches?

This story has the potential to run away from you, but I think you have a handle on it now. The three of you have obviously done some serious thinking and planning, and I'm hooked. I want to know where this tale goes!

Next part is up when?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
@terry:

aki - tomorrow, because we're writing it tonight. smile

saori - chapter four will surface around tuesday or wednesday at the latest.

shin - and i will be in it! laugh

Just got married (21st June 2010).
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
loving this story

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Admin note: This story has been removed at the author's request while it is reworked. It may be reposted here at a later date. Contact the author if you have questions.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard