Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
hi guys... blush

my boyfriend aki and i wrote this fic for fun, because we both like Lois & Clark and we also kind of wanted to vicariously live out our fantasies in two of the characters. aki gets to describe me and i get to describe him in this fic too, which was also fun.

we wouldn't have gone with our names in this fic but my cousin shin said it would be fun. oh, and the crazy plot is mostly shin's idea.

we hope you enjoy this first chapter. smile

Just got married (21st June 2010).
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
Fantastic start and an interest premise for a Lois and Clark story. Definitely looking forward to reading more.

Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you! We were so afraid no one would like it. Thank you so much for commenting! Do you have any suggestions? ^_^

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This one does look like a lot of fun. How soon do you think you will post the next part? I am looking forward to reading it.

You asked for suggestions: I think it is a wonderful way to explain more about Japanese culture to those of us who do not know much about it, very similar to Female Hawk teaching us about footy in Aussie Rules. I am sure we will be hearing some stories about the time Clark has spent in Japan. You just need to make sure that you weave the explanations into the action so that the story does not get bogged down, but I would not expect that to happen based on the way you have begun the story. Welcome to these boards!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wait a minute. The Princess knows that Clark is in love with Lois, yet she still publicly accepts his alleged proposal? Is that a real conversation or is there something else lurking under the surface? And how will that impact Lois' relationship with Clark?

And where is the royal security detail? They'd normally be stepping on her shadow everywhere the princess went, especially in a foreign land. Why'd she slip away from them?

Does the Princess know about Clark's special abilities? If so, did she know when she knew him before he left Japan, or has she just learned? And if she just learned, is that the reason she's in the newsroom throwing herself at Clark? And if that's true, are her actual reasons personal or far more insidious?

And Cat Grant is an intelligence operative working for a foreign power? Is she an American citizen or a Japanese citizen? And will she reappear in this story?

You're really stirred the soup here, young lady! You need to post more soon so we can figure out just what's going on. And you should do it soon.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
cookiesmom: our intentions aren't anything so noble as to educate. XD we're just having fun writing ourselves into this crazy story and building an A-plot, which is new to us, especially to me. but yes, some Japanese things may find themselves here, especially in flashbacks and CK-in-JP insight scenes. smile And thanks for the welcome! I love it here!

Terry: the princess's acceptance is a ruse and it's not a ruse, if you know what i mean. i think we all know that a woman who meets clark, loves clark.

security detail to be explained in Chapter 2. it's another can of worms and a big fat WHAM, but I don't think anyone will be all that surprised, all things considered. ^_~

the princess knows the secret. she knows because she and clark had gotten to the will-ya-marry-me stage. that'll be fun for later, we promise. ^_^

Cat Grant's reappearance, yes. It's possible. Cat is such a fun character to mess around with, she'll probably make her way back in. That and Shin loves her. lol.

Will post now. Hope ya like.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Admin note: This story has been removed at the author's request while it is reworked. It may be reposted here at a later date. Contact the author if you have questions.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard