Print Thread
#71555 05/06/10 03:33 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I think Laura just posted the first reply to this, but in the FDK thread for chapter 11.

This final part was very sweet, and really quite sexy. You won't have me complaining, but I wouldn't be altogether surprised if you are asked to move this to the nfic folder.

I really enjoyed reading this entire fic as a LnC version of Notting Hill, which is, as you told me, what it was supposed to be. I very much like that take on it. And speaking about inspiration, I feel inspired to watch Notting Hill all over again and imagine that Hugh Grant's character is really Lois and Julia Roberts' character is Clark Superman Kent!

Thank you for this sweet movie-inspired Inspiration!

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well I thoroughly enjoyed the whole fic and the ending was great. I noticed some comments that some parts of the fic (chpt 6 was mentioned as one of them) have been edited due to the content not being entirely suitable for this board, which leads me to the question... will the original fic be posted in the nfic folder for those who would like to read it as it was originally written?

Cheers!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, great waff! Definitely worth a re-read later. Thanks for sharing with us!!

cool
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
While it was not exactly the type of 'career' one would expect from a Lois Lane, I enjoyed the story very much.

Sometimes its nice to see Lois being allowed to make the decision as to whether or not she wants to 'take on' the difficulties of being in a relationship with a super hero. Noble Clark can be such a pain.

Tank (who says a sequel where Lois really finds out what the disadvantage of being with a super hero really is could be interesting)

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
You literally made my day when I saw that the last part had been posted clap

Great ending to a brilliant story - I thoroughly enjoyed it the whole way through smile

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Great story. Although I have to say I am sorry to see it end. I really enojoyed the characters and the spin you put on the story that we have come to love over the years.

Sarah

L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Loved the ending, SQD. Enjoyed the entire journey. Thank you.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can't wait to see this on the archive to read in one go! Loved (almost) every minute of it (that didn't have Lana or a separation in it <g>). What a wonderful story!

Natascha

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap clap

I think you did a great job with the gfic-ness. There was so much stuff said between those lines. If you want to imagine nfic stuff clap

Great fun. Great ending clap

Michael

PS: Feel free to start posting the next your adventure anytime you like.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
SQD,

I just found your story on the archive. It was the perfect way to spend a rare evening off. Sweet and sexy - I loved it! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Lisa

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard