Pulitzer
Let me know what you think.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I am happy you are continuing this one, but I don't think I can leave fdk until I go back and read some of the previous chapters. Thanks for the intro you posted with this one.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute I am looking forward to more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! It's great that you're back. And thank you for not delaying the revelation. This Clark knows that he needs Lois, and he tells her right away. So she doesn't have to be angry that he kept a secret from her for two years.

Lex Luthor, Nightfall, other issues - no matter. They will be overcome now that Lois and Clark are together!

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
so happy you're back!
and he's told lois already - good job!

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I haven't been reading this story, and for a certain reason - namely, that a part of it was posted in the nfic folder where, however, it didn't turn out to be particularly nficky! That made me feel sufficiently cheated that I decided not to read the fic! (Childish, I know.)

However, now that the story was back in the gfic folder I had no reason not to read it, and I loved it! The intensity and electricity in the interaction between Clark and Lois was lovely. I just adore fics where Clark and Lois are so totally focused on each other.

And Clark told Lois his secret! I love it. It's just wonderful when he comes clean with her and decides to trust her! sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy sloppy

Ann

Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, feedback! The nectar of the writers.
cookiesmom glad you are reading. This story is longer than I had originally planned, but many episodes of LnC are crammed into it.
Laurach More to come and hopefully more rapidly.
Iolanthe You can thank Sheila for prodding me into a quick revelation. It was always going to be before he went up to duel with Nightfall, but now it is sooner. Glad you liked that part.
sarahg Thanks. This is going to make his life easier (or maybe not).
Ann Well, the next part is in both the nfic and gfic folders. This nfic is defintely more intense than the one before. After all, they were just getting to know each other. You can't really do everything on the first non-date.
Next part up Friday or next week.
Thanks for the comments!
cool
Artemis

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Happy your back and you're continuing this story. I've been wondering what will happen between Lois and Clark.
Great part, love the connection between them.

Thx for continuing....

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
This was a great part. Loved that Clark just told Lois and that she just accepted it.

Looking forward to the next part!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

Yeah, the third job could be a problem. When will he have time to pursue his hidden agenda, the one he hasn't told Lois about?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
OH, more feedback! What a week this has been for me. Too busy to enjoy the fdk.
Seme Thanks. I'm glad folcs are enjoying it. We even haven't gotten to the major part of this story yet!
DW They had a different beginning with instant falling for each other at the Metro Club, so I figured they needed a different path, too.
MichaelYes, the man is definitely getting into a time crunch. But, OTH, he is Superman. I think he will need to be. Reminds me of times in my career when I felt like I needed to be Superman (or Wonder Woman at least)
Thanks for the comments. More soon, like this weekend.
cool
Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard