Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
The next part should be up in a week or less...the end of the writing is in sight!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Neeeeed Mooooooore!!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

~•~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's fun seeing the doctors circling around LnC, trying to find out what they're hiding. I'm guessing on the show, House's patients usually have something less than favorable to hide when they do hide something?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Blogger
Blogger
T
I hope I'm not committing necromancy (I don't know how old a post has to be here to be considered dead), but I just started scouring the forum for my LnC fix and I didn't notice this story was incomplete when I started reading. Of course, after I started I couldn't very well stop with more story to read. So I post this in the hope that amberlea reads this and takes pity on a poor girl that just wants to read more wink

You got House just right, the guy exhales sarcasm.

Books may look like nothing more than words on a page, but they are actually an infinitely complex imaginotransference technology that translates odd, inky squiggles into pictures inside your head.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Tasadi:
I hope I'm not committing necromancy.
If you are, then THANK YOU, Oh Mighty Necromancer! wildguy

~•~
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
/hides head in shame

I'm sorry everybody! The trouble is, I've hit a bit of a wall, and I've been trying to figure out how to write myself out of it. I'm getting close, I promise! The last two parts will be posted together, as soon as I finish it.

See, I was just waiting until everyone was getting in the Christmas spirit again! wink

And Tasadi, I'm glad to hear you think I've gotten House right!

At this rate, I'll be banned from the next Ficathon. wink

Thanks for sticking with me!
Amber

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The room was silent as they entered, as if the occupants had been awaiting company.
laugh Having Superman around makes sneaking into a room a lot harder...

Anything at all that might help us with your diagnosis?
"I'm a clone of Superman." Oh Adam can't say anything, right. laugh

I didn't say they were lying. I just don't think they're telling us everything
I have many friends who consider that lying too, hun.

Cameron was impressed with Lois's ability to answer questions without actually providing any information.
laugh laugh laugh

Clark looked up from the his coffee cup to meet Lois's eyes. Before either of them could answer, or lie, Cameron's pager sounded. With a deft move, she grabbed it and checked the display as she stood. “I have to go,” she muttered as she dashed off.

Wordlessly, Lois pushed away from the table as Clark gathered their coffee cups and threw them away. Not more than half a dozen steps behind her, they followed Dr. Cameron to Adam's room.
Oh god has something happened to Adam? eek

Poor Adam, I hope he gets well again.
Great part.! clap

Kathryn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard