Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
Everybody needs a hero... laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aha! Clark has come to an epiphany! I like how the dog showed him the way. There's probably a deep metaphor in there somewhere. But I'll let someone else expound on it.

It sounds like Clark is recovering from his crazy thinking, at least.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I am loving this story! So many mysteries. I think using a dog is a great way to help heal Clark. Animals can sometimes help a lot more than people can. Especially that he's a super-powered dog. You know, you could put a costume on him too and call him Underdog! goofy (Or I guess since he's Clark's dog, he'd be called Krypto.)

I am wondering how Shelby will react if Clark uses Kryptonite again. It might provide Clark more of an incentive to not use Kryptonite if it also hurts Shelby.

Perry: (To Lois) Honey, this could be greatest story since Superman came to town. By-the-by, where is that husband of yours?
--Faster Than a Speeding Vixon
Features Writer
Features Writer
i need an hero. i'm holding out for an hero until the end of the night.
they say an hero will save us i'm going to stand here and wait.......
then an hero comes along with the strength to carry on you cast your fears aside and you know you can survive.

Sry hero moment. good part keep it going

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hooray! Clark is going to be a hero! And he's going to wear the red and blue supersuit too, isn't he?

Well, the wisdom of animals. smile Shelby surely taught Clark a lesson! Give Shelby a nice face licking and tail wagging from me, Deja Vu! (Insert face licking and tail wagging icon here!)

Ann

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part.
I inhaled deeply, feeling a strange contentment with my decision. My parents would be proud of me.
Quite the 180 here. You have several threads hanging but being less than half way I assume that is planned.

Now I assume the globe will activate and give Clark a little more of a clue about who he really is and just maybe that will let him feel better about himself.

Your Clark hopefully will not let Luthor know that he is on to him when the tests occur.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Sun-Tzu The Art of War

Framework4
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hooray for Shelby! And I've always liked Cat, but I *really* like this Cat! wink

Can't wait for more!

Amber

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, Clark changed his mind about helping!

Looking forward to 16! smile1

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]
“Okay,” I conceded. She was probably right.
Of course, she's right. And wouldn't it be the darnest thing if you're pulling a Terry and Lex really is just the regular good guy from next door?

Ralph finally came out of the office shaking his head and looking relatively unharmed. As he passed by, he muttered, “Geeze, you’d think a source that turned out not to be credible is the end of the world with that guy.”
Nah, just the end of Ralph laugh

“Don’t you think you’ve tried enough times to sink your claws into him, Cat?” Lois asked in an annoyed tone. “You do know that he doesn’t like touching people . . . . And we know what sorts of activities you are interested in.”
Well, considering how often *you* touch him, Lois... And btw. There's always the option of not touching Cat back and I'm sure Cat won't mind tying him down for the not-touching clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
D
Deja Vu Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
IolantheAlias--
I like how the dog showed him the way. There's probably a deep metaphor in there somewhere. But I'll let someone else expound on it.
Hahaha. Maybe the dog's not actually an American Eskimo...but a pointer. :p Hehehe. And yeah, Clark does seem to be "recovering from his crazy thinking," doesn't he?

lcfan--
I am loving this story! So many mysteries.
Thank you! I am glad to hear it. smile I had fun with these mysteries, which is actually kind of funny because the main mystery initially wasn't a mystery at all but something I showed at the beginning, heh.

I think using a dog is a great way to help heal Clark. Animals can sometimes help a lot more than people can.
Yeah! I'm a big fan of animals. They're good at helping lift you up when you're down. laugh

lovesuper--
Sry hero moment.
Heh heh. That song was actually in my head around that time...

good part keep it going
Thank you!

Ann--
Hooray! Clark is going to be a hero! And he's going to wear the red and blue supersuit too, isn't he?
He does need to look heroic, doesn't he?

Give Shelby a nice face licking and tail wagging from me, Deja Vu! (Insert face licking and tail wagging icon here!)
Hahaha. I will!! He deserves it, doesn't he?

Framework--
Delightful part.
Thanks!

Quite the 180 here. You have several threads hanging but being less than half way I assume that is planned.
That was kinda the intent, though I guess it'll be embarrassing if I miss something, heh. Hopefully, I won't!

Your Clark hopefully will not let Luthor know that he is on to him when the tests occur.
Heh. Well, this Clark doesn't know or have an especially good reason to believe Luthor is behind all the evil in Metropolis, so...

Amber--
Hooray for Shelby!
Yay!!

And I've always liked Cat, but I *really* like this Cat!
Thank you! I really wanted to do something with her--it is all too easy to leave her out.

DW--
Yeah, Clark changed his mind about helping!
Exciting, no?

Michael--
Hahaha. Seeing that great big picture really made me laugh. It's a bird...it's a plane...no, it's Krypto!!

Of course, she's right. And wouldn't it be the darnest thing if you're pulling a Terry and Lex really is just the regular good guy from next door?
That would be the darndest thing, wouldn't it?

Now that's a new development. But Clark does seem awfully bright there. Did he get replaced by the clone?
Haha. Could be. Or maybe the lifting of this burden made him feel downright chipper...

And it's great to always wake up to a new part. Always makes my morning
Awww. I'm glad to hear that!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard