Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
N
This was written for a prompt over on LiveJournal; it was "space." That seemed to fit. wink

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooooo, beautiful vignette. Great exploration of emotions. I would guess that Perry knows at this point, and he understands just what Lois needs--it was too perfect to be a coincidence.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely! (and this from someone whose eyes glaze over at 'Lois pregnant' fics smile ) Very nicely written.

But

There needs to be just a brief sequel. One part only, not long - would be nice. (Does that sound like a plea?)

c.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Somehow, even though I've read and written a fair number of baby/kid-fics, somehow this just seemed so fresh. smile I can't explain it. Anyway, bravo! clap

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A really nice fic. You point out the hopes and fears of the parents so well.

He would do anything for her, would brave anything for her, if only because if he didn't, she would do it first.
Good statement of their relationship and their characters.

D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
That was fantastic. There is just something fresh and unique about this piece, as has been pointed out. Admittedly, I generally don't read fics set after Lois and Clark marry, but something about this one just pulled me in!

I love how you've captured Lois's and Clark's emotions. All the little touches you've added have also really made this a fine piece. I don't really know any one thing that I can point out, as everything just comes together so nicely--but I must say that I join the plea for a short sequel. laugh

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Enjoyed reading this story.

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

A lovely short story, which says so much, regardless of its size.

You have caught the essence of the unique relationship between Lois and Clark, and I loved it. smile

But I too would appreciate a short sequel to satisfy myself that the future is well in your Lois and Clark world.

Yours Jenni

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
<Oliver Twist impersonation>

Please, Ma'am, may I have some more?

</Oliver Twist impersonation>

Well done! :-)

cheers,
Lynn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek