bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Feedback here please. smile1

Bob

Top Banana
Top Banana
Just finished getting upto speed with this dramatic story. Loved every single part.

I guess the biggest unanswered question is if none/either/both of Clark's memory and powers will return.

Wonder if the police raid and subsequent warrants have diminished the Boss' control in the underworld...

Looking forward to the next update, thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another awesome chapter! I almost expected Clark to react so strongly to Luthor's message in some way that Lois would finally figure he was actually Superman - or the message would trigger that memory for Clark himself.

I am so looking forward to what will happen when the CK=S realization dawns on either/both Lois and Clark - I do hope you are including this in your upcoming chapters. Can't wait for more, please post the next one soon.

Cheers
Elizabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice Bob. I am looking forward to their developing relationship. I can't wait till he remembers who is is of course. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
The way Bob is portraying Clark's injuries, he may never get back the major portion of his memory. It might be that Clark will (with Lois' help) realize that he is/was Superman, and that together they can rebuild both Clark's life and Superman's life - but this time they can do it together. At least now she can't accuse him of lying to her for two years. Surely she'll realize that Superman was going to fess up after returning from the Nightfall mission.

And then they can capture Luthor together, using Clark's special abilities. And wouldn't that be a twist? Luthor tried to kill Superman but was only orchestrating his own downfall.

Next chapter soon, I hope?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Don't have that much to say, except that it's great that Luthor has been exposed to the world, and Superman has been cleared!

Well, maybe I have something more to say. Will Clark ever get his powers back? Will Superman return? If so, it was probably a good thing that Perry wouldn't allow the headline "SUPERMAN MURDERED".

But poor Lois! Now that everyone knows what a monster Luthor was, people will probably vent their anger at Luthor on Lois, who was, after all, his fiancée. It's awful to think about. Hopefully Lois will be strong enough to deal with it, especially with Clark at her side. I love that their relationship is moving forward!!! hyper hyper hyper hyper

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Um, Lois wasn't Lex's fiancée yet when he offers the copy of her apartment in the bunker for her to stay. wink

From Chapter 7:
She was so deep in thought that Clark’s voice surprised her. “Do you know Lex Luthor?”

Her answer was abrupt. “We both do. I've interviewed him and since then I've accompanied him to a few charity functions.”

“So you're dating him?”

“No, Clark.” She was trying to figure out what was going on with Lex. This was irritating and she was only half-way paying attention to what Clark was saying. “There isn't anything personal to our relationship.”
It isn't until after the Planet is destroyed by the bomb in the show that she accepts.

malu

Kerth
Kerth
I'm glad that Lex has been shown to be the scum he is and Superman cleared. I'm wondering where Lex is now and what other trouble he can cause later in the fic.

The relationship between Lois and Clark is developing wonderfully - a few steps forward and then a couple back. Clark is being very-Clark in being willing to wait for Lois to make up her mind.

Five parts to go ... uhmm. There's still a lot of story to this fic. I'm eager to find out where you are going to take this, Bob.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And now Clark has a roomer/girlfriend-combo laugh

Looking forward to them finding Luthor cool

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ank. K. S.:
Hi. wave Thank you so much.
Wonder if the police raid and subsequent warrants have diminished the Boss' control in the underworld...
Ahh… I think you’ll find the next part interesting.

Elizabeth:
I am so looking forward to what will happen when the CK=S realization dawns on either/both Lois and Clark - I do hope you are including this in your upcoming chapters. Can't wait for more, please post the next one soon.
Of course, who said that either of them will ever figure out he’s Superman. laugh But if I did that I’d hope the story would be worth it.

Laura:
I am looking forward to their developing relationship.
Good! There is a good bit of that part of the story left. smile

Hi Terry:
he way Bob is portraying Clark's injuries, he may never get back the major portion of his memory.
Correct. I may have to fix some parts of the story to make sure that’s clear. Some parts of Clark’s memory have been completely blown away. Those parts that are gone, are really gone. Now, as was the case with the Lex memories, some memories are there but “lost.” These can be recovered by finding the right key, but those are the minority.

Ann:
he way Bob is portraying Clark's injuries, he may never get back the major portion of his memory.
As malu pointed out, at this point in S1 they were not engaged. Now, that said, Lois is called out by name in that recording and there will be some consequences, but nothing like would have been the case if this would have happened in HOL.

Malu:
Thanks for reading. As I note above, you are correct. SkyFall is supposed to be “generally” canon. Lex and Lois were still quite a way from being engaged.

Corrina:
I'm glad that Lex has been shown to be the scum he is
Yes. I’m afraid that this Lex took one or two chances too many and got a little sloppy.

Hi Michael:
And now Clark has a roomer/girlfriend-combo
But that can be perilous! rotflol

Thank you all. I hope you continue to enjoy where we're heading.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard