Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69988 02/24/10 05:38 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Oh i loved this chapter!!! I'm so sorry your RL is going to nutty for you - and sorry I kept nagging about an update!!

I LOVE this fic of yours. I lalways love 'outsiders' meeting Superman, like you have in your story. I love your friends of Lois also! I want to join them! Looking forward to reading more.

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, wow! Talk about a sexy chapter! The heat between Lois and Clark is tangible. But they have a generally great relationship, although they do seem to be moving ahead quite fast:

Trouble didn't begin to describe her. Three days, three short days and she was falling so helplessly.
They met only three days ago, and the heat between them is getting ready to erupt! I loved the flying sequence, by the way. There were definitely echoes of Superman the Movie here.

But this was a most enjoyable, feel-good chapter. Like Bellarata, I really liked Lois's friends and the whole easygoing camping spirit. So nice. I guess it can't remain so nice, however, so now I'm wondering where you'll be taking this fic! Surely you aren't going to end it the way the Superman-Lois romance ended in the sequel to Superman the Movie, Superman II?

Ann

P.S. I, too, am sorry about all your RL trouble. I'm glad your husband is okay, and I hope you yourself will get better soon.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I am glad that your husband is well and I hope that shoulder gets better soon (also watch that high blood sugar - never a good thing when it gets too high or low).

Great part again smile

Loved that Lois introduced Clark to her clearly great friends and that they accepted him so openly smile

Yes, things are moving way too quickly with them - makes me wonder what angst or problems will arise that they will need to work out ...

P.S. Hope you get well soon!

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
yay! looking forward to more!!

hope you feel better soon and everything works out!

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I hope all is getting better for you in RL.

Great part and cute, hot and sexy. You could feel the attraction

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/is rooting for RL getting better soon, too/

This was an adorable chapter and their flirting was blush clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
SQD, hope your RL will improve. Looking forward to another chapter from you.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Where is chapter 6? I love this story!!! Their chemistry is so hot, can't wait to read what happens next!

Natascha

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just bringing this back up to the top!!

I'm sure this is just a case of RL getting in the way...but I hope you know there is at least one person who is eager to find out the rest of this story!!

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ditto that! smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I could really really really use another chapter of this awesome fic right now! It definitely makes me feel good and believe that anything is possible and that is what I need right now. A distraction!

My grandma passed away on Sunday and while I know she is now in a better place (she had been really sick for a while), I feel lost without her and I am 6,000 miles away from home. frown

Hope your inspiration continues on and that RL allows you to finish this story.

Natascha

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by In4Adventure:
I could really really really use another chapter of this awesome fic right now! It definitely makes me feel good and believe that anything is possible and that is what I need right now. A distraction!

My grandma passed away on Sunday and while I know she is now in a better place (she had been really sick for a while), I feel lost without her and I am 6,000 miles away from home. frown

Hope your inspiration continues on and that RL allows you to finish this story.

Natascha
I'm sooo sorry to hear about your grandmother *hugs you*

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard