OP Offline
Top Banana
smile1 Comments go here. smile1

Bob

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful. I'm glad you had Fred & Bernie figure out what happen.

I look forward to the decrypting of the message. Perhaps they could post it online as a decryption challenge ?
You've left Lane a LOT of hints/clues. How long till she figures it out?
once you looked past Superman’s powers, their personalities were so similar. The difference between the two men was very subtle.

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

But it's going to be a big job convincing the rest of the world. And Perry was right to caution them against Lexcorp.

Lois is apparently going to figure out how she feels about Clark. Hurray! And how long is it going to take them to figure out C=S?

party

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow, you're really making headway now, Bob! clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for the feedback.

Framework4:
I look forward to the decrypting of the message. Perhaps they could post it online as a decryption challenge?
I have to assume that Lex's engineers would have used a powerful encryption algorithm and at least 1024 bit keys. That's what I would do. Decryption will be a problem.
You've left Lane a LOT of hints/clues. How long till she figures it out?
You're right. Under normal circumstances, she probably would. However, with all that's going on, her mind is busy elsewhere. At least for now... smile

c-mom:
But it's going to be a big job convincing the rest of the world. And Perry was right to caution them against Lexcorp.
Without some awfully convincing evidence, they have no chance of winning the PR battle against Lex. But the truth is out there. smile1

Michael:
Wow, you're really making headway now, Bob!
Good! I was worried that the story would tend to drag.

Again, thank you for the comments. I appreciate them very much.
Bob

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by bobbart:
I have to assume that Lex's engineers would have used a powerful encryption algorithm and at least 1024 bit keys. That's what I would do. Decryption will be a problem.
Understood. But having a zillion copies floating around on the internet would provide a useful backup.

Perhaps the pass-phrase would not be discovered, but a record of it could be found after Luthor's arrest.

Picture talking heads, a news anchor and a LexCorp PR flack defending Luthor, exposing the pass-phrase on live TV only to have everyone and their brother now opening the message and hearing
“Hello, Superman, Lex Luthor here. I wanted to thank you for saving the planet for me. You should know that LexCorp built your survival suit. In fact, I personally helped in the design. From the instant your guidance system signaled that you were no longer needed, your air supply has been laced with Kryptonite and poison gas. You were a worthy adversary, but I always win. Have a nice death. Oh, I’ll be sure to be there to comfort Lois Lane when you’re gone.”

Framework4
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Interesting, in that heebie-jeebie kind of way. I can't help but worry that the Boss still has ears on the ground. Their investigation is making headway, but all would be lost if critical piece of information or critical team members were to turn up missing.

Elisabeth

bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Framework4:
Perhaps the pass-phrase would not be discovered, but a record of it could be found after Luthor's arrest.

Picture talking heads, a news anchor and a LexCorp PR flack defending Luthor, exposing the pass-phrase on live TV only to have everyone and their brother now opening the message and hearing
“Hello, Superman, Lex Luthor here. I wanted to thank you for saving the planet for me. You should know that LexCorp built your survival suit. In fact, I personally helped in the design. From the instant your guidance system signaled that you were no longer needed, your air supply has been laced with Kryptonite and poison gas. You were a worthy adversary, but I always win. Have a nice death. Oh, I’ll be sure to be there to comfort Lois Lane when you’re gone.”
That would be SO funny! lol

Elisabeth:
I can't help but worry that the Boss still has ears on the ground.
He does. But the loss of Nigel will be hampering his ability to operate and react as quickly as when Nigel was running everything.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard