Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah, I love it when they're intelligent. Lois knows (probably) where Lex is, and Clark knows where she is ... although he might not want to join her just yet... hover outside the building and watch, Supes.

Thanks for posting again, Nan smile Still looking forward to the wrap-up...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Something tells me Lois will need rescuing sooner or later...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
If Lois doesn't need rescuing then Lex certainly will.

I love how all of the pieces are falling into place in Lois' thoughts. It's also nice to see that Clark isn't dreading to go see her, even though his secret is out. Perhaps that's the good side of a little bit of evil with a side of Kryptonite.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lex = Super EVIL.

I hope that Clark has managed the evidence well enough that there's no way Lex can skate out of the charges (whatever charges may be laid - is there a law against detonating a thermonuclear device in the atmosphere?)

I hope Lois gets the kryptonite and takes care of it!

Why do I fear that Lois may run into some trouble along the way?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Fifteen minutes later, Lois Lane, clad in the slightly loose outfit of a member of Metropolis's SWAT Team and clutching a full automatic rifle, strode confidently toward the entrance to Lex Tower.
jawdrop

Clark strode quickly down the hallway, his cape waving behind him. A vague sense of uneasiness warred with his relief at the outcome of his mission into space. Something wasn't right, and he couldn't put his finger on it.
Well, he left Lois alone, so it's natural to feel uneasy... laugh

Fun part, Nan!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard